Troy Williamson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Williamson

I realize that he hasn't produced like a player picked #7 overall should, but what are the aspects of his game that make him considered such a bust?

Also, would you consider Williamson a lost cause at this point or does he still have the ability to resurrect his career?

If he doesnt get it done this year its over

Comment

Re: Troy Williamson

Originally posted by freese
      I realize that he hasn't produced like a player picked #7 overall should, but what are the aspects of his game that make him considered such a bust?

Also, would you consider Williamson a lost cause at this point or does he still have the ability to resurrect his career?
      he needs the same coordinator .... coach ..... quarterback ..... also its not like they had a good wideout on the other side to help him out

Comment

He still has time to resurrect his career, but from what I have seen, while he has good speed, he's basically inconsistent in all other aspects.

Comment

he has no hands. needs to have 2 good years in a row or else he will be a bust

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Going off what I hear

- Bad ball awareness/ball skills, doesn't adjust to passes in the air very well.
            - very inconsistent hands, drops a lot of passes.
            - could be wrong on this one, but I'm not sure how well he gets off the line when pressed by physical corners.

and I agree that he probably has another year left to prove he isn't a bust.

Comment

Don't even get me started...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                Don't even get me started...
                give him a chance EJ

Comment

Because he has hands, that look like this.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

what are the aspects of his game that make him considered such a bust?
                    Uhmm.....everything.
                    "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                    4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by swagger
                      what are the aspects of his game that make him considered such a bust?
                      Uhmm.....everything.
                      said it before I did.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

If you want to know how I feel about Troy Williamson, look up the Gameday threads from this past season.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

His main problem is drops.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3
                            His main problem is drops.
                            I also believe that the sky is blue.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I've said it more than once: I'm not sold on writing him off completely. He gets separation from defenders, he just needs to do a better job in catching the ball. You can teach the latter, you can't teach the former.

Especially once he's utilized as a home run threat 2 or 3 times a game, when he can actually play with a quarterback with a live arm. Of course that couldn't happen with Brad Johnson at quarterback and Brad Childress dialing up plays that wouldn't even qualify as dink 'n dunk a third of the time.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information