Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the hottest team in the NFC right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    Seattle is my sleeper pick. I like what their doing and have gone about it quietly. The only thing that concerns me is their rushing attack since Shaun Alexander isn't producing like he should.
    If Shaun continues to run like he did against the Ravens, the Seahawks have a shot. He had 13 carries for 73 yards and a 14 yard TD catch.

But for this to happen, Holmgren needs to stick with Floyd Womack at LG. Rob Sims hasn't been playing up to expectations, so they have started to rotate Womack in, and when they do the run blocking improves....then they rotate Sims back in and the run blocking goes back to sucking. Floyd needs to be in there for every play from now on.

Run blocking and 3rd downs (especially short yardage) need to improve for the Seahawks to do anything in the playoffs. Leonard Weaver needs more touches on 3rd down.
    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Obviously the Giants, we'll be on the road the entire post season, whens the last time we lost on the road?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        SAN FRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad they're 5-10.
        I know, right? I'm sooo happy. GOGO SAN FRAN, KEEP MOVING THAT PATS PICK UP!

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

The Giants are the most dangerous team in the NFC. 7-1 on the road, and they match up well against the Bucs (overachievers vs. underachievers). If they do beat the Bucs, they will most likely take on the Cowboys, who are playing pretty cold. A healthy Giants pass rush could really disrupt the Cowboys. I'm gonna blindly cheer on the Bucs, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Giants-Packers NFC final.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Redskins are pretty hot right now

Comment

Seattle seems like they can do some damage in the playoffs. That is, if they can avoid another "We want the ball, cause we're gonna score."

Comment

Now that that is all said and done.. It has to be the Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins...

Comment

The defense is playing crazy.

Collins is playing great also.

Comment

The Bears are on FIYA! Kill GB and then womp New Orleans, YAYYYAAA!

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Skins and it's not even close. Biggest BS is Marion Barber making the pro bowl over Portis. Barber isn't even a starter, although that doesn't mean much cause he gets starter carries, but a pro bowl RB who didn't even get 1000 yards? that's rediculous. Cowboys got way too many pro bowlers. Barber had 970 yards on the season and 10 TD's and 275 yards receiving. Portis had 1,270 yards rushing and 11 TD's, to go 385 yards receiving to go with a TD throw. Apart from stats he was the heart of this team, single handedly brought this team to the playoffs and got all the tough yards as well as throwing his body away on every block. And he's only a 2nd alternate, eh who cares about the Pro Bowl, just like to throw this out there but I believe he is now the NFC's active leading rusher since he was traded to the Skins, so Portis haters go away.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

The Falcons.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                          The Falcons.

Chris Redman>Tom Brady.

Comment

Durrrr. (10 keys/characters)
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              The Giants are the most dangerous team in the NFC. 7-1 on the road, and they match up well against the Bucs (overachievers vs. underachievers). If they do beat the Bucs, they will most likely take on the Cowboys, who are playing pretty cold. A healthy Giants pass rush could really disrupt the Cowboys. I'm gonna blindly cheer on the Bucs, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Giants-Packers NFC final.
                              Once again, etk comes through ;)

This Giants road team is legendary. It will be folklore in NFL history for generations. I can't predict who will win the SB because I don't know if it's considered a road game for them. The Giants should lobby for the game being played in Foxboro.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Once again, etk comes through ;)

This Giants road team is legendary. It will be folklore in NFL history for generations. I can't predict who will win the SB because I don't know if it's considered a road game for them. The Giants should lobby for the game being played in Foxboro.
                                steelers went on the road and won the SB....

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information