Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the hottest team in the NFC right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the hottest team in the NFC right now?

To me the NFC is up for grabs and it seems that right now the Redskins are getting hot and a lot of other teams are looking beatable or just plain beat up. I think that the Packers, Bucs and Cowboys are playing decent but there is something about the Skins that really has me thinking they are the team to beat come playoff time.

What do ya'll think? If the Skins make it to the playoffs, do they have a shot or Is there another dark horse looming out there?

I think at this stage it has to be the Cowboys. They have played pretty consistently for the whole season and haven't really done a whole lot wrong. That isn't to say the Cowboys don't have any blemishes on their team, it's just that the other teams (Bucs, Pack, Seahawks and Giants) all have problems which need to be sorted for the playoffs.

Comment

The Cowboys are playing like ****, and the Packers just lost to the Bears, its neither of those two. The hottest team might be the Redskins but there is no way in hell they are the team to beat. They will be very lucky to win one game.

Comment

Seattle has been quiet. I think they can make some noise in the playoffs.

Comment

I think the Skins could do some damage, I like Seattle too
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

The Bucs have been pretty solid but it just seems like the Taylor tragedy really lit a fire for the skins... The Playoffs are going to be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
              The Bucs have been pretty solid but it just seems like the Taylor tragedy really lit a fire for the skins... The Playoffs are going to be awesome!

ummm... you're not even in the playoffs for sure...

Comment

No were not... but I don't see them losing to Dallas 2nd stringers at home, with a playoff birth on the line... Crazier things have happened but we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                  I think at this stage it has to be the Cowboys. They have played pretty consistently for the whole season and haven't really done a whole lot wrong. That isn't to say the Cowboys don't have any blemishes on their team, it's just that the other teams (Bucs, Pack, Seahawks and Giants) all have problems which need to be sorted for the playoffs.
                  How can the Cowboys be the hottest team in the NFC? They barely beat the Lions, lost to the Eagles and only beat Carolina by 7. I hope you were just confused and were saying that they're the team to beat.

Comment

its the redskins, if they get into the playoffs I could see them winning the wildcard game and thats about it though.

Comment

Id agree with the Skins and Seattle, Todd Collins is doing a hell of a job, and Seattle looks good as well. Id pressured to be a homer and say the giants, but it was really only one outstanding game.

Comment

Seattle is my sleeper pick. I like what their doing and have gone about it quietly. The only thing that concerns me is their rushing attack since Shaun Alexander isn't producing like he should.

I also like the Skins. Their doing all the little things they need to do to get a W.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Trust me when I say the Chicago game will be behind the Packers as fast as it happened. I feel sorry for the Lions this week. You will see a focused Packers team the rest of the way.

I like the Bucs though but I do question how they will score if their defense lets up.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

SAN FRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad they're 5-10.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Rams, they have Brian Leonard, thus making them the "HOTtest team"
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information