Jared Allen wants trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I wouldn't give a massive signing bonus to a guy with a history of drunk driving either. He should be in jail instead of crying about how "betrayed" he feels. I'm already sick of the offseason, players are such spoiled brats.
    I agree 110% with you.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

right there with ya BF51

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
      They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
      The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by miamichamp_305 View Post
        I wonder who would want him. Some teams in desperate need for a DE like the Broncos maybe.
        *Raises Hand*

You already know Ceratto is calling the Chiefs trying to work something out...

If the Redskins get him, this would almost solidify Branch or Okoye as their pick.

Comment

KC should really try to resolve this issue. They've been trying to build this defense and he and Hali are a good pair of DEs that they should try to keep together.

I can't see them getting muhc for him so I wouldn't be to eager to trade him for a day 2 pick.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
            because he just got his 2nd DUI in his 3rd year in the league, and he's asking for top 5 DE money.
            DUI's aren't a big enough deal to not sign someone, it's not like he shot up a club or something. He just did a couple of stupid unnecessary things. Sign him and get him a personal driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
              DUI's aren't a big enough deal to not sign someone, it's not like he shot up a club or something. He just did a couple of stupid unnecessary things. Sign him and get him a personal driver.
              yeah its not a big deal till he pulls a leonard little and kills somebody, but then again little just got a new deal...

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                I don't think we'd trade him, and I don't think we'll pay him either. Even if he causes a fuss and holds out of training camp I don't see us doing either of the two. Let him hold out and make himself look like an idiot.

If we do trade him I think we'd ask for something rediculous in return.
                Who would hold out of Herm's training camps? They've gained a reputation as player friendly and some of the easiest picnics to attend in the NFL. As long as his players are happy, Herm doesn't care how out of shape they are.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                  Yea we should sign him, but give into his ridiculous demands? He needs to bring his price down first.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    id trade our 3rd for him. a burgess, allen DE combo would be very nice
                    I could see that trade happening. Maybe a late 2nd day pick would need to be added. A trade inside the same division is always less likely though..

Comment

I could see Jacksonville perhaps giving a call on this one.

Comment

I could also see Pitt being interested if Tomlin makes the move to the 4-3. They are still solid and could probably get away with giving up the pick even though it's not in the Steelers nature to do so. Denver is the obvious possibility, but I can't see KC letting Allen go to a rival. Anyone not thinking Allen will net anything less than a first rounder hasn't watched the guy play.

Comment

I'd trade a late Day 1 pick for the guy. He is a proven starter with plenty of potential however his drinking problems devalue him.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information