Gallry back to RT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Uh...he was a tight end that got moved to tackle in college.
    His senior year he played G is what I was refering to. What he played coming out of highschool is pointless.
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Dave is right
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
      His senior year he played G is what I was refering to. What he played coming out of highschool is pointless.
      No he didn't. He played LT every single game from his sophmore year through graduation.

Comment

I am 99% sure Gallery did not play OG in college.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

another year another position and or scheme, so much for ever becoming comfortable

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

At least we have a good Oline Coach in Cable.Hopefully he can save Gallery's career.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

O-Line is all about coaching. A good O-Line coach can make an average O-Line great. Or a craptastic O-line at least serviceable.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think his mechanics is all screwed up with all the moving around and coaching changes. I think he would do well if they leave him in one position.

To tell you the truth, I feel very bad for him. He was a stud at Iowa and genuine franchise LT material.
                Last edited by Grid; 02-26-2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Joe Thomas is definitely a possibility now, but like others say I think Staley in the 2nd would be a better fit

Comment

Would they really take Thomas though? I mean, he is getting compared to two guys who aren't exactly elite Left Tackles either. As in Jordan Gross and, well, Robert Gallery.

Comment

I still don't see the Thomas move at 1. Too many other needs to warrant such a move. If Staley is around early 2nd, then that'll be a strong likelihood, although I wonder if they may wait later, for a guy like Adam Koets or perhaps a Ryan Harris.

Comment

And here I was thinking that they would pick up LD for the RT spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/sports..._robert00.html

2003 - - listed as first team left tackle following spring practice . . .- started at left tackle in all 13 games
                          2002 - - started all 13 games at left tackle
                          2001 - - started all 12 games at left tackle
                          doesn't look like he got much time at guard.....

Comment

Good for the Raiders. It's a good idea for the future. Maybe that will make Gallery less of a bust.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I really like the move of Gallery to RT. If the Raiders could get Staley at 33 then that'd give them a really solid O-line.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

The problem is....he's making LT money. If theyre gonna move him to RT, they better restructure his deal.

Wasn't he working out at college again? Supposedly he was trying to get back in shape. If thats the case, why not give him one last chance at LT?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information