X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vL19q8yL54

That is sick!

How many more players can do that in the NFL?
    That tape has been out for a while.

Comment

pretty tight

Comment

Pretty cool. I mean, it's not even close to what a half-decent high jumper can clear, but they use an entirely different technique.

Comment

He jumped probably about 40 maybe 45 inches inches. He lifted his feet above his waist to clear the over 20+ inches. Most safeties in the NFL have around a 40 inch verical, and that is done without a running start, I think you get like 1 step.

It's impressive, but it's not an actuall 66 inch vertical, and I'd bet he's not the only guy in the NFL that could do that....not even close.
          Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 02-28-2007, 12:23 AM.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

wow, i mean does it matter if he can or can't do that in a game, hes showing athletic he is.

haters

Comment

some of you are acting real childish...."tell me how many times he takes his pads off and jumps straight up in a game", thats the lamest type of comment ever...

if it was so useless as you make it seem why would they continue to do the same thing over and over every year....did you ever stop to think that if he can jump 66 inches no pads straight up, how high he could probably jump running even with pads? scouts calculate that, they dont expect him to be jumping 66 inches every time he gets a chance to, but obviously you calculate times over to the football field....

same reason you do all those things with no pads on, running 40's and etc, so they can get an accurate time or strength measure and translate it to the field.....if you can jump 66 inches no pads, everyone is pretty sure you can jump high as hell regardless of whether you have equipment on or not

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information