Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the top 10 RB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    Are you saying that Westbrook isn't a top 5 RB, or are you just angry that LJ and Gore aren't getting props?
    wat?
    no man, westbrook IMO is far and ahead of adrian peterson, due to his experience and all around game

    im just saying that people have the mentality of "wat have you done recently" and forget about stars who have down season... we have to look more at the player himself instead of the stats


    Go Ravens!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
      wat?
      no man, westbrook IMO is far and ahead of adrian peterson, due to his experience and all around game

      im just saying that people have the mentality of "wat have you done recently" and forget about stars who have down season... we have to look more at the player himself instead of the stats
      What have you done for me lately? Ok, LJ falls under that category. But not Gore. Gore has only had one big year, last year.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        What have you done for me lately? Ok, LJ falls under that category. But not Gore. Gore has only had one big year, last year.
        exactly my point... gore had a BIG year and then people dubbed him as the best Miami U running back... portis had a down year last year and people were forgetting about him...


        Go Ravens!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
          exactly my point... gore had a BIG year and then people dubbed him as the best Miami U running back... portis had a down year last year and people were forgetting about him...
          Well I personally never dubbed him the best of anything. When a guy has a big year, I'm the type that says do it again before I believe it. I laughed at everyone who took Gore top 5 in fantasy drafts this year.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Well I personally never dubbed him the best of anything. When a guy has a big year, I'm the type that says do it again before I believe it. I laughed at everyone who took Gore top 5 in fantasy drafts this year.
            yea,we're the on the same page on that


            Go Ravens!

            Comment


            • #81
              Dont forget Gore still had 1100+ yards and 4.2 ypc, sure its nowhere near his season last year but its quite impressive considering the circumstances on a pathetic niners team.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by 619 View Post
                Dont forget Gore still had 1100+ yards and 4.2 ypc, sure its nowhere near his season last year but its quite impressive considering the circumstances on a pathetic niners team.
                well not so much of a big deal too but frank had 3 tds in his firs 2 games then he played pitt.. anyways alex smith gets hurt, and he doesnt score again till week 12. Cant really read too much into that but it appeared like he was gonna have a good season and it went down the drain..

                also the 49ers got 2 of their 4 wins in those 3 games.. then smith got hurt


                sig by bosanac01

                Comment


                • #83
                  Gore had a great season in '06, we all know that. He had a good season in '07. Sure it didn't live up to the previous season's standards, but he still got over 1,000 yards and over four yards per carry.

                  Personally, I think Clinton Portis is a bit overrated. He got hyped because he played for Denver, had a good season and a half and then got traded. You can put anyone in the Broncos backfield and they are bound for probably a career year due to Shannahan's zone block scheme. Look at Portis, Orlandis Gary, Travis Henry(early on this year before he got hurt), Mike Anderson(TWICE!), Selvin Young, Tatum Bell, Terrell Davis. Who's next?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    This sucks. Had well thought out descriptons and everthing, but got logged out, and didn't copy and paste.

                    Here is the quick version:

                    1. ladainian tomlinson
                    2. adrian peterson
                    3. steven jackson
                    4. clinton portis
                    5. brian westbrook
                    6. larry johnson
                    7. fred taylor
                    8. joseph addai
                    9. willie parker
                    10. edge james

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      in other news... travis henry has 7 children from 5 women?
                      interesting


                      Go Ravens!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        This sucks. Had well thought out descriptons and everthing, but got logged out, and didn't copy and paste.

                        Here is the quick version:

                        1. ladainian tomlinson
                        2. adrian peterson
                        3. steven jackson
                        4. clinton portis
                        5. brian westbrook
                        6. larry johnson
                        7. fred taylor
                        8. joseph addai
                        9. willie parker
                        10. edge james
                        Westbrook at 5? BLASPHEMY!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          No particular order...

                          -LT
                          -Steven Jackson
                          -Brian Westbrook
                          -Adrian Peterson, of the Vikings
                          -Willie Parker
                          -Fred Jackson
                          -Joseph Addai
                          -Ronnie Brown
                          -Frank Gore
                          -Clinton Portis
                          whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......please tell me you meant fred taylor instead of fred jackson....whose fred jackson

                          but anyways
                          1.LT
                          2.Westbrook
                          3.Steven Jackson
                          4.Adrian Peterson
                          5.Ronnie Brown
                          6.Portis
                          7.Fred Taylor
                          8.Addai
                          9.Jamal Lewis
                          10.Marion Barber

                          this list isnt necessarly about production just best overall players

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            1. L.T.
                            2. S. Jax
                            3. A.D. Peterson
                            4. Fred Taylor
                            5. Clinton Portis
                            6. Brian Westbrook
                            7. Willis McGahee
                            8. Willie Parker
                            9. B. Jacobs
                            10. F. Gore
                            Last edited by sweetness=G.O.A.T.; 01-09-2008, 08:57 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              oh i forgot the jamal lewis put up 1304yds on 298 carries for a 4.4yd/c average on accident. mind you, he didnt play in one game and another he had 1 carry. he's only washed up dont worry.

                              1. ladainian tomlinson
                              2. brian westbook
                              3. adrian peterson (tentative)
                              4. steven jackson
                              5. clinton portis
                              6. fred taylor
                              7. willis mcgahee
                              8. willie parker
                              9. jamal lewis
                              10. frank gore/ronnie brown

                              adrian peterson hasnt really been in there long enough. i feel bad for putting ronnie brown so far down, but this year was his first sign of real greatness (outside of his first season) and he got smothered by an acl tear, that may hamper his performance.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Hmmm...In no particular order:

                                LaDanian Tomlinson
                                Adrian Peterson
                                Joseph Addai
                                Ronnie Brown
                                Brian Westbrook
                                Larry Johnson
                                Willie Parker
                                Frank Gore
                                Steven Jackson
                                Clinton Portis

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information