Fletcher-Baker to Redskins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoinks View Post
    Even if it's true, this is so typical of Daniel Snyder....trying for a quick fix via free agency.

He'll eventually figure out that in this day and age, teams have to develop their own talent. Of course, by then they'll have traded away every draft pick until 2011.....
    He won't apparently he's the biggest, most arrogant asshole in the NFL as an owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
      Don't the Redskins already have a good MLB?
      Lemar Marshall is pretty good but word is they want to move him to OLB where they think he is better fit, hed be replacing Rocky McIntosh at WLB. Fletcher would be a good addition to the Skins and the truth is that b/c they have no draft picks they will once again need to turn to FA to fix some problems. They just need to not trade away anymore future draft picks because those traded picks are coming back to haunt them.

Comment

Not to nitpick, but if Marshall goes to OLB, he'd be replacing Warrick Holdman more than he'd be replacing McIntosh, who wasn't utilized much last year.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
          Not to nitpick, but if Marshall goes to OLB, he'd be replacing Warrick Holdman more than he'd be replacing McIntosh, who wasn't utilized much last year.

Our team is seriously ********. Trade two 2nd round picks for Rocky and sit him behind and inept Holdman. Overpay a craptacular SS like Arch when Ryan Clarke was a better and much cheaper option. Build up players like Smoot, Bailey, Pierce and Arrington and let them walk via FA. IF we would have kept adding to our D and retaining true core Skins we would have

Bailey Daniels Griffin Salvea Carter Springs/Smoot

Washington Pierce Arrington

Clarke Taylor

Just imagine a good draft and FA this year we could have gotten Jenkins if Carolina releases him and Anderson in the draft. We'd be set. But nooooooooo we have to mess up everything every year. Hell we can't even keep our own guys-Dock is about to hit FA and get a lucrative deal. I have no idea what our front office is thinking but they suck. TJ Duckett for a 3rd rounder? Give me a ******* break... Rocky for 2nds, Campbell for 2 1st rounders (not bad but drew brees could have been had via FA). God we are dumb, i'm going to go cry now...

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
            Lemar Marshall is pretty good but word is they want to move him to OLB where they think he is better fit, hed be replacing Rocky McIntosh at WLB. Fletcher would be a good addition to the Skins and the truth is that b/c they have no draft picks they will once again need to turn to FA to fix some problems. They just need to not trade away anymore future draft picks because those traded picks are coming back to haunt them.
            Anyone who says LeMar Marshall is pretty good at MLB is fooling themsleves, he is the worst MLB in the NFL, his weight is even low to play OLB, he is a natural OLB and even safety and at MLB he was destroyed all of last year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Nothing is certain until the contract is signed...

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                Anyone who says LeMar Marshall is pretty good at MLB is fooling themsleves, he is the worst MLB in the NFL, his weight is even low to play OLB, he is a natural OLB and even safety and at MLB he was destroyed all of last year.
                So I guess you weren't one of the Redskins fans last year who said Marshall is easily filling the shoes of Antonio Pierce?

Comment

As a Bills fan Im going to miss Fletcher. He was definatley the heart of defense, but unfortuanatley he doesnt fit the scheme that Jauron has brought in. Out of all our FA's Im going to hate to see him go the most.

Comment

I like the Fletcher buy, because the guy can play ball. But one thing I know is that no matter how many players they buy, the Redskins won't make it back to the top any time soon.

Comment

London Fletcher is one of my favorite players as well, so if he does go to Washington, I'll make sure to keep an eye on him in their games.

The bigger issue with Washington is up front, I think. Getting DT Alan Branch at 6th overall will not only let the DEs pin their ears back more and rush the passer, but also free up their linebackers to make plays in front of them. Hopefully Rocky McIntosh gets a fair shot to do so.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        So I guess you weren't one of the Redskins fans last year who said Marshall is easily filling the shoes of Antonio Pierce?

Of course, LeMar Marshall at MLB is a joke, he is a poor man's Adalius Thomas and should only play MLB, that fact that he played MLB is a direct correlation with our defensive failures.

Comment

Yea ok, and Profootballweekley or whatever just said today that the Redskins are trying hard to get Strahan.
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

If the Redskins dont do anything up front to keep the O-line from getting up field they might as well leave Fletcher alone. He is at his best when he can roam around the field making plays, if he has to fight off blocks its a no win situation.

Comment

If Fletcher has Branch and Griffin protecting him he can really thrive, and Kedric he's way underrated.

Comment

Not a bad addition for the Redskins

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information