*** Conference Championships Gameday Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    To me, there isn't a question which matchup would be best.
    Giants/Pats.

the Giants had a chance to stop the Pats from being the first team to go 16-0. If they both make it, the Giants will have the chance to stop them from being the first team to go 19-0.
    Don't lie to yourself....you know Packers/Patriots is the game that everyone wants to see and the one that would get the ratings.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
      To me, there isn't a question which matchup would be best.
      Giants/Pats.

the Giants had a chance to stop the Pats from being the first team to go 16-0. If they both make it, the Giants will have the chance to stop them from being the first team to go 19-0.
      Exactly, and they failed. Why would people want to see them fail again?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
        I'm sorry Packers fans, but the more this week goes by the more I am starting to hate Brett Favre. ESPN and all other sports outlets are making it seem like this is not even going to be a good game this weekend because the immortal Brett Favre is playing. I've always liked the guy, but the way he is being talked about along with Tom Brady sort of makes me sick. I finally understand why Bears fans are so frustrated all the time. =D
        Yeah, it's Favre's fault ESPN talks about him....

And yes, you're about to find out why NFC north opponents hate Favre, because he beats them twice every year. Favre will torch the Giants secondary, weather permitting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

GO PACKERS! Ahhh I'm so excited I will be crushed if they lose

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

My post from the team forum:
            Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            On offense, Strahan and Osi are attacking ends. So we attack them the say way we attaced Kerney and Tapp. Then when we throw the ball, spread em out like usual but leave Bubba in to block and help Tauscher/Clifton. Dink n dunk down the field all day!

On defense, stop the run, then blitz the poop out of Eli.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Yeah, it's Favre's fault ESPN talks about him....

And yes, you're about to find out why NFC north opponents hate Favre, because he beats them twice every year. Favre will torch the Giants secondary, weather permitting.
              I'd take that back if I were you. The Bears have been beating the Packers on a regular basis for a couple years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
                I'd take that back if I were you. The Bears have been beating the Packers on a regular basis for a couple years now.
                I wouldn't, Favre has only lost to the bears in Soldier 3 times during his career.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

#91 on the Giants just got a 5 year extension that will make him a higher paid player than BOTH Osi and Strahan.

Watch out Favre...he is going to kill your interior line on 3rd downs.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                    #91 on the Giants just got a 5 year extension that will make him a higher paid player than BOTH Osi and Strahan.

Watch out Favre...he is going to kill your interior line on 3rd downs.
                    If we ever let it get to 3rd downs...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                      If we ever let it get to 3rd downs...
                      Grant won't put up big numbers against the Giants.
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Certainly not 200 again, but he will be the leading rusher in the game.

Comment

Hmmm... which ball told you that? The magic eight or the crystal? He'll go over 100.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Certainly not 200 again, but he will be the leading rusher in the game.
                            You are probably right. 85 yards for Grant, and then 80 for Jacobs and 75 for Bradshaw.

Comment

Also about blitzing the poop out of Eli. I don't know the exact numbers but Jaws broke it down the other day. And against the blitz this postseason Eli is 15 out of 16 for either a perfect or just slightly below the perfect 158.3 QB rating.

Comment

I hate the fanbases of all four teams left but I couldn't stand to see Eli Manning hoist the Lombardi Trophy, the Patriots go undefeated or that jackass Phillip Rivers talking trash after winning the Super Bowl. Hopefully the Packers win the whole thing. I'm not a Favre fan but it would a lot better than the other three options.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information