No announcement yet.

*** Conference Championships Gameday Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, what do you think of Al Harris now?

Everyone is talking about how he was one of the best CBs in the league, and yet when I watched 2 packer games, the one against the cowboys and yesterday's NFC championship, he got TOOLED ON by T.O. and Plaxico.

Is he really that good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
      Guys, what do you think of Al Harris now?

Everyone is talking about how he was one of the best CBs in the league, and yet when I watched 2 packer games, the one against the cowboys and yesterday's NFC championship, he got TOOLED ON by T.O. and Plaxico.

Is he really that good?
      i never saw him press plax once, i was wonderin that if he did he might be able to lose his footing. whats the point if what your good at, jamming, is takin out of the game? but of course i dont know.

Comment

Guys, what do you think of Al Harris now?

Is he really that good?
        He probably played the worst game of his career yesterday.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• He got TOOLED ON. He lost the packers the game. Was that Jacque Reeves with a wig in a packer uniform...lol.

Comment

He got TOOLED ON. He lost the packers the game. Was that Jacque Reeves with a wig in a packer uniform...lol.
            Wow way to base your oppinion of Al on one game your smart

Anyway we played like crap. GB shouldve won. I felt that going into the game there wernt many things the giants could do to stop us. GB played like crap and NY still hardly beat em
            Last edited by neko4; 01-23-2008, 09:57 AM.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Wow way to base your oppinion of Al on one game your smart

Anyway we played like crap. We shouldve won. I felt that going into the game there wernt many things the giants could do to stop us
              Wow sounds like a Dallas fan. I can actually buy the whole we should've won thing with Dallas more than with Green Bay. I think anyone who watched that game realized the score could have been worse, and the Giants basically did all they could to give that game to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
                i never saw him press plax once, i was wonderin that if he did he might be able to lose his footing. whats the point if what your good at, jamming, is takin out of the game? but of course i dont know.
                Doesn't sound like you watched the game at all. Harris lined up in Plax's face during the entirety of the game. Hell, everybody should at least remember the play where he schucked Burress in the face coming off the line. And Burress just shrugged it off for a big gain. Harris played his game, and got beaten badly.

Comment

• Sometimes, teams seem to play like crap because their opponents are good enough to drive them away from their gameplan.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                    Sometimes, teams seem to play like crap because their opponents are good enough to drive them away from their gameplan.
                    The thing is, the Packers never even attempted to do what has been successful all year. They never ran the ball, they rarely threw quick slants. All they did was throw ******* screens.
                    Last edited by someone447; 01-23-2008, 01:01 PM.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                      The thing is, the Packers never even attempted to do what has been successful all year. They never ran the ball, they rarely threw quick slants. All they did was throw fuckings screens.
                      They weren't really successful when they did run the ball in the first half. 2 yards a carry. It wasn't a terrible game plan. We have been more vulnerble to screens and the short pass than we have been to a rushing attack. We are an agressive attacking defense, short passes and screens can combat that. Not enough guys made plays for you guys. The one time someone did it became a 90 yard TD. No one else missed a tackle all day. Some of those screens should have worked. When you have your RB and in the flat with three O-linemen pulled, one linebacker should not be able to break up the play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        They weren't really successful when they did run the ball in the first half. 2 yards a carry. It wasn't a terrible game plan. We have been more vulnerble to screens and the short pass than we have been to a rushing attack. We are an agressive attacking defense, short passes and screens can combat that. Not enough guys made plays for you guys. The one time someone did it became a 90 yard TD. No one else missed a tackle all day. Some of those screens should have worked. When you have your RB and in the flat with three O-linemen pulled, one linebacker should not be able to break up the play.
                        We lived on the short passes all year, but we go away from that in the NFC championship? We rarely ran screens, yet we continued to run them after they obviously weren't working? I don't care if you aren't successful running the ball, when it is a tie game or a one possession game you have to keep trying, if only to keep the defense honest. Who knows, maybe Grant breaks a big gain. You will never win in the playoffs with 13 rushing attempts(the stats say 14, but one of those was by favre for -1, it was a called pass that he brought down.)
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information