Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17 Finalists for Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Let's go Derrick and Emmitt Thomas who also deserves to go

    Comment


    • #62
      I really hope Derrick Thomas makes it this year. The guy was awesome. Cris Carter, Darrell Green, too, and for god sakes put Art Monk in their already!!

      BoneKrusher

      360 GT: iiidiiiot
      Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

      Comment


      • #63
        Randy Gradishar should be in over any other defensive player on that list, except maybe Green.

        Comment


        • #64
          I believe theres about 3 hours until the anouncement so i'll make a final prediction

          Andre Reed
          Art Monk
          Darrell Green
          Derrick Thomas
          Richard Dent



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #65
            Emmitt Thomas deserves to be in the HOF I hope he gets in

            Comment


            • #66
              Richard Dent – Defensive End – 1983-1993, 1995 Chicago Bears, 1994 San Francisco 49ers, 1996 Indianapolis Colts, 1997 Philadelphia Eagles
              Darrell Green – Cornerback – 1983-2002 Washington Redskins
              Russ Grimm – Guard – 1981-1991 Washington Redskins
              Ray Guy – Punter – 1973-1986 Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders
              Bob Kuechenberg – Guard – 1970-1984 Miami Dolphins
              Randall McDaniel – Guard – 1988-1999 Minnesota Vikings, 2000-2001 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Art Monk – Wide Receiver – 1980-1993 Washington Redskins, 1994 New York Jets, 1995 Philadelphia Eagles
              Derrick Thomas – Linebacker – 1989-1999 Kansas City Chiefs
              Gary Zimmerman – Tackle – 1986-1992 Minnesota Vikings, 1993-97 Denver Broncos


              These are the guys I would consider this year. I'm a little partial to offensive and defensive linemen so any one of the olinemen


              Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                I believe theres about 3 hours until the anouncement so i'll make a final prediction

                Andre Reed
                Art Monk
                Darrell Green
                Derrick Thomas
                Richard Dent
                Any list that doesn't have Cris Carter is a wrong list.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Let's go Derrick and Emmitt Thomas who also deserves to go
                  Stop being a homer. It's 50/50 that you even know who Emmitt Thomas is.


                  Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Stop being a homer. It's 50/50 that you even know who Emmitt Thomas is.

                    Do too.He played in 181 games for the Chiefs, intercepted 58 passes which is most in Chiefs history, ninth in NFL history and 4th among CB with 5 of those INT's being returned for TD's.He started for both SB KC teams and had an NBFL leading 12 INT's in 1974 and an AFL leading 9 in 1969 the lone KC Championship also a 5 time probowler

                    Oh yeah did my research

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      Do too.He played in 181 games for the Chiefs, intercepted 58 passes which is most in Chiefs history, ninth in NFL history and 4th among CB with 5 of those INT's being returned for TD's.He started for both SB KC teams and had an NBFL leading 12 INT's in 1974 and an AFL leading 9 in 1969 the lone KC Championship also a 5 time probowler

                      Oh yeah did my research
                      Ok yes, everyone has google.


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Who I'd like to see:

                        Cornerback Darrell Green (first ballot)
                        Wide receiver Cris Carter (first ballot)
                        Linebacker Randy Gradishar
                        Defensive End Richard Dent
                        Guard Bob Kuechenberg

                        Russ Grimm should be in, but Kuechenberg has waited longer and will/should likely get the nod first.

                        I hope the voters don't put Art Monk in out of pity, which I fear they will. He has no place in the Hall of Fame.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I just hope Gradishar and Carter get in this year.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Geo View Post
                            Who I'd like to see:

                            Cornerback Darrell Green (first ballot)
                            Wide receiver Cris Carter (first ballot)
                            Linebacker Randy Gradishar
                            Defensive End Richard Dent
                            Guard Bob Kuechenberg

                            Russ Grimm should be in, but Kuechenberg has waited longer and will/should likely get the nod first.

                            I hope the voters don't put Art Monk in out of pity, which I fear they will. He has no place in the Hall of Fame.
                            Damn. You nailed it. Add Gary Zimmerman and that's my top 6.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Congrats Andre Tippett!

                              Thanks to BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                My worry all year was confirmed: they put Monk in the HOF.

                                Good to see Fred Dean make it, but no Dent pisses me off and Jim Marshall belongs there too.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information