Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17 Finalists for Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I'm happy too for Art Monk. :)

    Thanks to BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #77
      the HOF voters can rot in hell as far as I am concerned

      Comment


      • #78
        I'm bummed that Art Monk made it.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • #79
          I can't think of any reason why Dean deserves to get in before Dent. Don't agree with Monk either.

          Ah well....


          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

          Comment


          • #80
            Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?

            Comment


            • #81
              I also cannot believe that Monk got in but Cris Carter did not. I realize that Monk has been waiting for a while, but Carter is on a different level/game/stratosphere than Monk, or Irvin for that matter.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?
                Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Stop being a homer. It's 50/50 that you even know who Emmitt Thomas is.
                  Emmitt Thomas actually made so is he really being a homer? Bears fans, lmao.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                    Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?

                    EXACTLY!!DT was a game changer

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.
                      LT got into the HOF for doing the exact same thing.nice try next excuse

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                        Emmitt Thomas actually made so is he really being a homer? Bears fans, lmao.
                        I'm not suprised that Emmitt Thomas is, as I actually follow the history of the NFL. There's a difference between that and saying "so and so should get in because they were on my team". And I have no idea what being a Bears fan has to do with it, I doubt you do either. I also doubt you can count to ten without using your fingers.


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          I really hate Chiefs fans right now.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.
                            At least he played for more than 7 years which is more than you cay say for Gale Sayers who does not deserve to be in the HOF.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              LT got into the HOF for doing the exact same thing.nice try next excuse
                              ********. LT was dominant in all facets of the game. To even compare Thomas to LT shows just how out to lunch and ridiculous some of you are.


                              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Geo View Post
                                I really hate Chiefs fans right now.
                                This happens every year.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information