I'm happy too for Art Monk. :)

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

the HOF voters can rot in hell as far as I am concerned

Comment

I'm bummed that Art Monk made it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I can't think of any reason why Dean deserves to get in before Dent. Don't agree with Monk either.

Ah well....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?

Comment

I also cannot believe that Monk got in but Cris Carter did not. I realize that Monk has been waiting for a while, but Carter is on a different level/game/stratosphere than Monk, or Irvin for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575 View Post
                Are you kidding me? Fred Dean? What a joke. He only made 4 pro bowls in his entire career. Not exactly what I would call dominant. Derrick Thomas made 8 freaking pro bowls and he gets denied for this average player?
                Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Stop being a homer. It's 50/50 that you even know who Emmitt Thomas is.
                  Emmitt Thomas actually made so is he really being a homer? Bears fans, lmao.

Comment

EXACTLY!!DT was a game changer

Comment

Pro Bowls is a pretty lame argument. I don't know when some of you Chiefs fans are going to get that Thomas was a complete one trick pony. He blitzed. That's about it.
                      LT got into the HOF for doing the exact same thing.nice try next excuse

Comment

Emmitt Thomas actually made so is he really being a homer? Bears fans, lmao.
                        I'm not suprised that Emmitt Thomas is, as I actually follow the history of the NFL. There's a difference between that and saying "so and so should get in because they were on my team". And I have no idea what being a Bears fan has to do with it, I doubt you do either. I also doubt you can count to ten without using your fingers.

Comment

I really hate Chiefs fans right now.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

At least he played for more than 7 years which is more than you cay say for Gale Sayers who does not deserve to be in the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              LT got into the HOF for doing the exact same thing.nice try next excuse
                              ********. LT was dominant in all facets of the game. To even compare Thomas to LT shows just how out to lunch and ridiculous some of you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                                I really hate Chiefs fans right now.
                                This happens every year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information