• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss Possibly In Trouble

didnt see this posted

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3199471

cred 2 BoneKrusher

The Untouchables are perfect no longer. F-- Olga Igorshky or whoever the fludder cares what he says. I really would be worried if I'm NE of the blitzing packages and athleticism and speed and continuity and stamina and whatever else of this defense.

The Pats as an organization will look passed this, but can Moss?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Moss is too good to be shut down by some off-the-field BS. As he tells it, he was essentially being blackmailed with the threat of a press leak, and he didn't cave. My guess is that even if he paid this supposed hush money, it would have gotten out. Moss has done some silly stuff, but I just don't see assaulting a woman as one of them.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I believe him, I don't think he'd hit a woman. He's so laid back and if he were upset he'd just leave.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Or at least offer her some smoothies
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
            I believe him, I don't think he'd hit a woman. He's so laid back and if he were upset he'd just leave.
            you dont know his history

running into a traffic cop

before that he was involved in a huge fight in wv that left at least 1 kid hospitalized

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Moss admitted that something happened, and that she was injured, but I'm not certain of the circumstances. There has been no arrest warrent or anything like that, so let's wait and see.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Moss admitted that something happened, and that she was injured, but I'm not certain of the circumstances. There has been no arrest warrent or anything like that, so let's wait and see.
                She probably hit her o-face on the headboard or something and realized the opportunity. In cases such as this, my first instinct is always extortion of some kind. Tough to picture him actually beating her up or anything. Anything is possible and of course none of us know what happened, but I think Moss is more likely to be the victim here than she is.

Comment

he said that he "doesn't hit women", and later in the article it said he got into a fight in 1996 with his baby mama.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                  i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                  who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                    he said that he "doesn't hit women", and later in the article it said he got into a fight in 1996 with his baby mama.
                    Fighting with your spouse doesn't necessarily mean that fists were flying.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                      Fighting with your spouse doesn't necessarily mean that fists were flying.
                      you think they would specify though.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                      i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                      who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                        you think they would specify though.
                        Not sure what you mean by that. In the article, the point of that little tidbit is to paint Moss in as negative a light as possible. Whoever wrote that has no idea what happened in '96, and neither do we. All I'm saying is that when couples are "fighting," it's often more verbal than it is physical. Being involved in a domestic dispute in '96 doesn't necessarily mean that Moss's statement that he's never laid hands on a woman is untrue.

Comment

He is not possibly in trouble. He lives in trouble.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                          1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                          2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                          3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                          3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                          4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                          5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                          6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                          7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

I think its extortion. I know its not fair to speculate, but he seemed very believable in my eyes. Didn't seem like the typical BS that you hear from some other athletes. He sounded believable, but heck, who knows.

Regardless, it won't bother him on game day. In fact, he might even use it as motivation to light it up even more. I have a great amount of respect for him as a player, Ive never seen a WR effect the defense's gameplan the way Moss has. Not even the GOAT, Jerry Rice.

Moss influences the coverages and schemes of the opponent's defense like ive never seen. One of the few times the word "game changer" can be used accurately.

Comment

The majority of the time Game Changer can be used is when a player is a huge liability. Mostly very bad QBs.
                              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information