Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's bandwagon are you on/off this year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so with the ubiquitousness of brandon marshall in this thread , i take the marques colston bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      ON
      OFF
      - Matt Leinart
      BBD in time he will bring you back on his wagon, next year he will make you proud

ON
      - Justin Fargas
      OFF
      - Troy Williamson

Comment

I cant believe how everyone in the media are all jumping on the Eli bandwagon now. Everyone seems to have forgotten the season he's had.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
          I will second Mike Tomlin. As much as I hate/detest the Steelers, I really like Mike Tomlin. I think he is (unfortunately) going to be a HELL of a coach for a long time...
          I agree with you but what makes you say this? I'd like an outside prospective as to why you think Mike Tomlin will be great.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

ON:
            The Redskins to make playoffs next year
            Vernon Davis
            Mario
            Carson to Chad next year

OFF:
            Pats to win super bowl

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              I cant believe how everyone in the media are all jumping on the Eli bandwagon now. Everyone seems to have forgotten the season he's had.
              Two games does not make someone a good quarterback. The Giants still made a mistake in trading for him.

Comment

Bandwagon-Santonio Holmes

Off Bandwagon-Anthony Smith

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                  I agree with you but what makes you say this? I'd like an outside prospective as to why you think Mike Tomlin will be great.
                  I think he does everything right. He carries himself well, he tries to say the right things, and he walked into some pretty big shoes and did a great job. I don't follow them enough to know whether he made every right decision at all the right times, but I do know he worked with what he had very well and ran an offense around Ben Roethlisberger's strengths and really never put him in a position to carry the load until Willie Parker went down and he almost had to.

I think he'll be there as long as the chin was, if not longer.

Comment

On: Derek Anderson
                    Cromartie
                    David Garrard
                    Nick Barnett(not that i didn't like him)
                    Adrian Peterson(and im a packer fan)

Off:Shaun Alexander
                    Carson Palmer
                    Cedric Benson
                    Mark Bulger
                    Alex Smith
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

For a quick laugh:
                      ON:
                      David Carr to make pro bowl!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        For a quick laugh:
                        ON:
                        David Carr to make pro bowl!
                        Jim Sorgi>David Carr.

Comment

how about rex grossman how can you not be good with a name like gross-man
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pooQi...eature=related

Comment

On:

Kerry Rhodes - 4 years on this guys bandwagon, and now he's a legit star.

Justin Tuck - One of the most versatile pass rushers in this league.

The Browns O - Winslow, Edwards, and a young, dominant O-line...

Jay Cutler - Is anyone really that shocked that he's been the best of the Big 3?

Haloti Ngata - Wow. He plays like an angry Grizzly.

D'Brick - I just really like him. He played pretty well for a LT with the worst group of LGs in the NFL. He absolutely dominated Jason Taylor in Week 3, and he kept it going for a while before getting tired.

I want to hop on the Cardinals bandwagon early, but if they lose Dansby...well thats just a huge loss.

Comment

ON

Laurence Maroney, RB, NE (will be his breakthrough season)
                              Aundrae Allison, WR, MIN (he's a good player, watch him)

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                              1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                              2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                              3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                              3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                              4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                              5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                              6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                              7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

On:
                                • Roddy White - I thought he was a bust just a year ago, now he's one of few Falcons' players I am proud of. He put up pro-bowl stats at WR, without the pro-bowl QB helping him.
                                • David Garrard - I was skeptical of the Jaguars decision to go with him as the starter, but he more than answered any lingering questions about him. He shined in Dirk Koetter's offense.
                                • Haloti Ngata - The most underrated player on that Ravens' defense. They were dominant against the run, and Ngata is the reason. He has singlehandedly prolonged Ray Lewis' career.
                                • Nnamdi Asomugha - He has been the best corner in the NFL the past two seasons. Unlike Bailey, teams actually do not challenge him.
                                • Ryan Grant - When he tore up the Vikings' run defense I said that it was a fluke, but he's become a revelation and the reason the Packers have a legitimate chance at the Super Bowl.
                                • "Rocky" McIntosh - I really, really do not understand why the Redskins' wanted Lance Briggs. He and Laron Landry were crucial in the Redskins' defensive revival.

Off:
                                • Champ Bailey - While (I think) he should have won DPotY last year, he really isn't the shutdown corner that everyone says he is.
                                • Jason Campbell - I really thought that he would play better than he did. What's with the obscene amount of fumbles?
                                • Julius Peppers - After ten games in '06 he was unquestionably the best DE in football; however, ever since he has been invisible on the football field, in a contract year no less.
                                • Marcus McNeil - He was great last year and many proclaimed him the next great LT. He's been average at best, bad at worst this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information