• Show
Clear All

It looks kind of retro.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

We had this thread before the season.

Comment

I think it'd be awesome if the stars were colored--- one side a blue that stands out against the logo, and the other four red.

To make the division symbolizing more clear.

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...highlight=logo

Comment

I like the old font better... but i like the new logo overall better... it has very little meaning to me though.. its a logo...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I thought I remembered this thread before, thought it was bumped...its still pretty much the same just gives it a more modern look

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Why no curly L???
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Like I said in the old thread, If nobody told me, I wouldn't of noticed

Comment

Meh, I'll take it over the NHL logo which is currently a giant image of Sidney Crosby.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      It looks kind of retro.
                      ya i say stay with the same one i dont no why they need to change it...

Comment

One of the few positive changes that has happened under Goodell's watch.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

It's kind of like Godell is changing the logo to make his stamp on service as Commish...

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information