Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Harbaugh accepts Ravens job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Harbaugh accepts Ravens job

    Per ESPN breaking news.

  • #2
    You lost: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=17223


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • #3
      Mine was up before, but oh well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
        Mine was up before, but oh well.
        They both say 4:21. I saw the other one first. Whose shall it be... =D


        Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

        Comment


        • #5
          who the hell is this guy?


          sig by bosanac01

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
            who the hell is this guy?
            he is the former eagles special teams coach and current defensive backs coach i believe

            Comment


            • #7
              Great hire. Hopefully this opens the door for more special teams coaches getting head coaching gigs. Except Dave Toub, he needs to stay with the Bears forever.

              Some of the best head coaches in NFL history were special teams coaches.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Interesting hire. I'm looking forward to see how he does.

                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

                Comment


                • #9
                  In my opinion he is doomed to failure. Pardon the cliche, but the inmates are running the asylum on that team. If things do not go well early for Harbaugh then the big mouthed veterans (you know who I am referring to...) will started complaining to the media and will stop playing for him.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Great hire. Hopefully this opens the door for more special teams coaches getting head coaching gigs. Except Dave Toub, he needs to stay with the Bears forever.

                    Some of the best head coaches in NFL history were special teams coaches.
                    Toub was actually an assistant under Harbaugh in Philly.

                    While I was hoping he could be the future successor to Andy Reid, I'm happy he get's his chance now in Baltimore, he was always one of my favorite coaches.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      In my opinion he is doomed to failure. Pardon the cliche, but the inmates are running the asylum on that team. If things do not go well early for Harbaugh then the big mouthed veterans (you know who I am referring to...) will started complaining to the media and will stop playing for him.
                      The big mouth veterans you speak of (Im assuming Ray Lewis, and Jonathan Ogden) may not be with the team next season, so Im not that worried about it.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                      Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Does he have any offensive experience? The problem for Baltimore has usually been their struggling offense.

                        "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          Does he have any offensive experience? The problem for Baltimore has usually been their struggling offense.
                          Thats why God made Offensive Coordinators not sure who his will be yet, but Im hoping for Cam Cameron.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Thats why God made Offensive Coordinators not sure who his will be yet, but Im hoping for Cam Cameron.
                            You want your offense to be "give the ball to (insert starting RB here)"? That's what his offense basically was in his last two stops, until Ronnie Brown went down for the year.


                            The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                            If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                            <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Some of the best head coaches in NFL history were special teams coaches.
                              Like Bill Belichick

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information