No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLII: New England Patriots vs. New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He didn't get stronger. He's not as good a player as he was earlier in his career. He's slowed down. This is probably his last year. He couldn't even make it through the year last year. There are so many people that we can point to with the same argument. That is the point. But since everyone plays the "you don't have any proof" card and it's OK when it comes to talking about other teams using cameras, I am playing the same card right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
      Oh man, the Giants are in trouble!

http://www.pagesix.com/story/giants+your+face+tom

The last thing you want to do is give the Pats any more fuel to their fire. If I were the New York media, every member of the Giants and even closely associated to a New York Giants fan, I'd keep my mouth shut for the next 12 days, because the Patriots will turn a mole hill into a mountain. They feed off this ****. If Tom Brady looks up and sees cut out faces of Bridgett Moynahan in the crowd (which is pretty fruity to begin with), do you really think he's going to cower in the middle of the field and not be focused? Is he really going to crawl into the fetal position and cry to himself "oh noes there are cut out pictures of the smoking hot chick that I knocked up in the crowd, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?"

And New Yorkers give Bostonians **** for being Yahoos. O-K!
      On that same note, you don't think the Giants will have these hanging in their locker room somewhere.

http://www.19-0.org/

Comment

• That site was probably put up by a Giants fan haha.

I guess I just expect more out of the media then I do fans...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewing View Post
          **** yeah, ElectricEye is back.

And you are still there....

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Handel View Post
            And you are still there....
            [Screamy high voice]

awkwaaaard

[/screamy high voice]

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
              I want everyone rooting for and picking the Pats.

The Giants and Eli get such a bad rap from the kids who don't watch enough football around here and them going on a run like this just makes things that much better.
              Sorry, I just can't physically do it, I think it would pain me. I'm rooting for you guys. Sorry.

Comment

That site was probably put up by a Giants fan haha.

I guess I just expect more out of the media then I do fans...
                Thats not the normal media though. Its run my a woman. Not to be sexist. She cares more about Brady's personal life than the game itself. Page Six is the equivalent of TMZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Thats not the normal media though. Its run my a woman. Not to be sexist. She cares more about Brady's personal life than the game itself. Page Six is the equivalent of TMZ.
                  The New York Post is equivalent to TMZ.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    I hate both these teams... I hope its a good game though, not a blowout.
                    Actually you have the best excuse to hate us. But people not in our division or conference... I guess to each their own.

Comment

• Go Giants!!!
                      Die hard 49ers fan for over 20 years.

Comment

• Giants going to win by a close one 34-27 final score, tied until late mins of the fourth quarter where Eli throws a pass to Steve Smith for a TD.

Tom Brady 19 - 32 301yrds 2tds 1 int
                        Eli Manning 18 - 28 255yrds 3tds 1 int

R. Moss - 5rec 102yards 1td
                        P. Burress - 7rec 118yards 2tds

L . Maroney 18 carries for 67 yards 1td ( 1 Fumble lost )
                        B. Jacobs 21 carries for 102 yards 1td

Lets see how correct ill get probably not close but who knows thats what my gut tells me.
                        Last edited by Kurve; 01-23-2008, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• I have a hard time believing that Tom Brady would have 301 yards passing on only 19 completions and have only passed for 2 TD's. Someone doesn't know much about the Patriots offense...

Comment

I have a hard time believing that Tom Brady would have 301 yards passing on only 19 completions and have only passed for 2 TD's. Someone doesn't know much about the Patriots offense...
                            Yaa, if anyone where going to have more yards on less completions it would definately be manning. Brady would have more along the lines of 26-31 and 270ish yards; i can really see his attempts sky rocket becuase they are trying to counteract the giants incredible pass rush with short underneath routes. I think the key matchup besides the giants dline and the pats oline is going to be how the giants linebackers play in coverage and if they can try to contain all of bradys checkdowns to welker and faulk.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Exactly. If Brady has 301 yards passing on 19 completions, that would mean he threw at least 4-5 TD passes... or about 6 INT's...

Comment

• Don't really see the need for another thread with 9 pages right here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information