X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-l-o-w-o-u-t

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

im gonna watch it, im gonna root for the giants, i love superbowls, i wish the packers won, but im still very well intrested

Comment

I'll be too busy mourning.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I hate both these teams... I hope its a good game though, not a blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
            waah waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah wahhhhhh booo hooo waaaaah waaah waaaaaaah mommy change my diaper waaaaaah. **** it, I'm watching basketball or hockey that night.
            You really need to stop crying. I can't imagine anything coming out of New York or Boston being any more annoying then reading your same predictable drivel over and over and over again.

Comment

I'm pretty interested in this game. Week 17 was fun to watch (and everyone DID watch), and the Giants offense and defense are playing very solid. I think the Patriots will win, but not by more than 10.
              I'm a state.

Comment

I hate the Pats, and I dont like the Giants.
                I guess I have to go with the Giants, because I dont hate them as much.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  You really need to stop crying. I can't imagine anything coming out of New York or Boston being any more annoying then reading your same predictable drivel over and over and over again.
                  I can; your constant defense over the Patriots' bull****.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it.

I live in NY and I'm pretty sure one of my Giants' fan friends will be throwing a Super Bowl Party, I can't wait.

BTW, last year, when Peyton Manning and the Colts won the Super Bowl, his mother made a prediction that "next year it will be Eli's turn".

I hope her prediction comes true.

Comment

42-17 Patriots
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        He wants to say cheaters over and over because that's how he rolls.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          BTW, more evidence for the lunacy of Skip Bayless: He said that the Giants playing their starters vs. the Patriots would be one of the biggest big-picture coaching mistakes ever. While I thought the Giants should've rested, that little insertion is another example of his complete idiocy.
                          Yep, cant wait to see him retrace his steps on that note, he's a complete idiot and looks like a fool week in and week out...

but, I will be playing call of duty 4 during this super bowl, flipping back and forth

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

An awfull match up that will grab big ratings because......

1. the Super Bowl always gets huge ratings

2.Two huge media markets

3.The Pats going for the undefeated season

God I don't even want to watch this mess of a game.

Pats 56 Giants 0

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I think I'll watch the commercials. I can't watch New England win another Super Bowl. Sorry Giants fans, I respect your team a ton and I think you should have been given more respect along the way but lets face it, New England is on a completely different level here. You guys can be them, its possible, but very unlikely. Either way, you made it at least.

Comment

Unless your team is in the SB then its just another game. I'm still gonna watch but i really dont care who wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information