No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLII: New England Patriots vs. New York Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're all going to watch the Superbowl, so stop acting like you aren't.

Would Pats-Cowboys or Pats-Packers be any better? The Giants beat both of those teams back to back and were competitive with the Pats. I think they are the only team in the NFC that can potentially give the Pats a run for their money.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Patriots - 35
      Giants - 23

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'm like one of fifteen New Yorkers that are sad about the Giants being in the Superbowl. :(:(:(

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          You're all going to watch the Superbowl, so stop acting like you aren't.

Would Pats-Cowboys or Pats-Packers be any better? The Giants beat both of those teams back to back and were competitive with the Pats. I think they are the only team in the NFC that can potentially give the Pats a run for their money.
          1. No, I'm not watching the Super Bowl.

2. Yes, because the Packers would have given the majority of people on here a team to root for.

Comment

I think the Giants are just a momentum team right now and a week off will completely wash that away. Two weeks for the Patriots to gameplan combined with a week off for Eli means a Patriot Super Bowl win. Every QB for the past several years has come out completely flat in the Super Bowl. It took Peyton a quarter to get it together, Rex never had it together, Big Ben was terrible all game, even Brady had a bad game against the Eagles. The Patriots can win a game despite a weaker outing by Brady as evidenced by today's game against San Diego, but the Giants can't win despite Eli's struggles in my opinion.

Comment

fun fact: 95% of everyone who says 'they won't watch, its uninteresting, etc' is going to watch anyway.

go giants.

seriously do you have any idea how whiny and stuck up you guys sound when you say stuff like that?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I am getting the feeling of another good one here. Pats will win however not in blowout fashion as some suspect. Giants have the pieces necessary to hang tough and I am seeing it come down to another last minute field goal. Sorry but much more interesting to me than last years Super Bowl in the mud.

Comment

The media slobbering over the Giants-Pats game won't be nearly as bad as the media slobbering over Favre vs. the Evil Empire.

Anyways, i think this will be a good superbowl. The week 17 matchup was fantastic, and now we get a re-match. Out of the four teams elft, this was the best possible superbowl scenario in my opinion.

Comment

Eh, considering people haven't given us a shot against any team these past few weeks (maybe with the exception of Tampa, but even then) I'm quite fine with everyone picking the Patriots.

Just gives our team a big chip on their shoulder while the Patriots are kicking back and relaxing.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I'll probably just watch the commercials and change the channel when the game comes back on.

Comment

Hopefully the second-best quarterback in the game gets his first ring, the most overrated player in NFL history doesn't need another championship to make him look better than he is.
                        Last edited by Geo; 01-20-2008, 10:08 PM.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Very, very nice. The giants lose in the SB and suffer the SB losing curse, taking them out of contention for next season.

VERY NICE.

Comment

I pray that anybody beats the Patriots, the Giants wanted this game more and it showed. I dont think the Giants will be able to pull off another upset like they have and its unforunate becuase im going to barf 10545260254 times if I have to watch the Pats win another. I dont want the Giants to win either but Ill take anyone over the Pats. Its a lose, really lose situation.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              Hopefully the second-best quarterback in the game gets his first ring, the most overrated player in NFL history doesn't need another championship to make him look better than he is.
                              Brady is better and more productive then Manning.

Comment

Did you guys really want to listen to: BRetT vS BrDaYzzZ iZ FarV guNna retiR?

Quit bitching, it's the Super Bowl and the Giants have already shown they can hang with the Pats.

Pats- 27
                                Giants- 24

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information