No announcement yet.

Chances Favre Returns Next Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favre has pulled out of the Pro Bowl. I see that as another sign he'll be returning in 2008. If he was going to retire I'm sure he'd want to get that one last game in.

Comment

Favre will be back. I just hope he's not such a princess about it this time.

Comment

He's already said he's coming back...

And he did whine when he played at Soldier field, and lost, with Kyle Orton as the opposing QB. They also had a running game that day.

Eli managed the game and didnt make mistakes, Favre didnt manage the game and made mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooath View Post

And he did whine when he played at Soldier field, and lost, with Kyle Orton as the opposing QB. They also had a running game that day.

Eli managed the game and didnt make mistakes, Favre didnt manage the game and made mistakes.
          40 mph winds kinda destroys any talent advantage at QB. Not to mention, two blocked punts and a 9 yard punt.
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            40 mph winds kinda destroys any talent advantage at QB. Not to mention, two blocked punts and a 9 yard punt.
            ya people need to realize it was not favres fault...yes he did not have the greatest game but there were a lot of other factors that came into it too...cut one of the greatest QB ever a break

Comment

Originally posted by Fooath View Post

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3222839

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                It's just that instead of playing well in playoff atmosphere, he regressed to being a big liability to the Packers this season (in Dallas in the regular season, and this past weekend against the Giants). If I were a Packers fan, I'd be seriously concerned with that. This isn't the NFC of a few years ago, you're going to have to get through at least one good team even with the bye. And maybe Ryan Grant and the defense can lead the way, but you're going to need your quarterback to win the game at least once if not more to win a championship.
                Ok I admit that Farve did not play well in the Dallas game. But he never has played well in Dallas.

Second. I don't think you can put this loss on Farve despite the fact that he did not have a great game. The Packers had a total of 28 rushing yards for the game! It is very hard to be a productive passing team against a passrush like the giants when so much of your protection is based on playaction. He wasn't a liability on a couple of huge passes to Driver or a TD to Donald Lee in the endzone. Besides, Farve had less ints than Brady did and better stats all around.

I really would not be concerned about the play of Farve because he played well given the conditions and the fact that he had zero running game. I would be worried that Al Harris was freaking demolished by Plaxico Burress.

Oh and I also think that Seattle might have been able to pull out a win against any of the other teams in the NFC except for the Packers at home in Winter.

Comment

About a 1-in-1000 chance he retires.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information