No announcement yet.

Tom Brady Injured?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't it's a serious injury of any kind, but it could explain why he was looking down on the sidelines during the AFC title game.

Comment

I'm sure he's dinged up. He said as much on the radio yesterday. It sure explains the game plan from Sunday. I'm not too worried. If Phil Rivers can play with no ACL in his knee, I think Tom Brady can get through the last game of the year on a bum ankle...

Comment

Tom will play. This is stupid. Although there was quite a noticable limp in addition to the boot in the video. He'll play. Giants want to get Brady moving in the pocket anyway. If they can do that, and they find out he is injured a bit, all the better.

Comment

... most inane thread ever.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Tom just wants to Gisele to rub his foot , not his Johnson while he is studying the gameplan this week. Women weaken legs...

Comment

it's obviously nothing seriously, besides Brady would have to be halfway dead before he calls in sick for the superbowl. It's football, not tennis, you're bound to get a little hurt every now and again.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                it's obviously nothing seriously, besides Brady would have to be halfway dead before he calls in sick for the superbowl. It's football, not tennis, you're bound to get a little hurt every now and again.
                No doubt he plays. But it is certainly something to keep an eye on. Brady didn't exactly have a Brady like performance this past week. Could it have been bothering him then? Maybe, who knows. The Giants will certainly be looking to get after him regardless, and if the injury at all hampers his movement in the pocket, it could be a small factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  No doubt he plays. But it is certainly something to keep an eye on. Brady didn't exactly have a Brady like performance this past week. Could it have been bothering him then? Maybe, who knows. The Giants will certainly be looking to get after him regardless, and if the injury at all hampers his movement in the pocket, it could be a small factor.

Very true, and the golden boy has never been getting attention likes thids before. It could develop into the talk of the two weeks and what not. PLUS I WANT SOMEONE TO STOP THE **** OUT HIS FOOT!
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Alright kids! Everyone can relax! One of the 35 video cameras that were parked outside of Gisele's pad since 5AM this morning (where news crews were broadcasting live) spotted Tommy boy walking around castless at various points during the day.

WE CAN ALL BREATHE EASY NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Alright kids! Everyone can relax! One of the 35 video cameras that were parked outside of Gisele's pad since 5AM this morning (where news crews were broadcasting live) spotted Tommy boy walking around castless at various points during the day.

WE CAN ALL BREATHE EASY NOW!
                      could somebody PLEASE lock this borderline insane thread? Please?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

he would play with a broken leg if he had one...probably a sprained MCL too;)

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Qkzhkz5w2U
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            could somebody PLEASE lock this borderline insane thread? Please?
                            I don't see what's wrong with it. The NFL's MVP and one of the starting QBs in the Super Bowl has an injury. Being reported as a high ankle sprain. He should be fine but it is still news.

Comment

I bet he'll have it back on tomorrow just to **** with us.

Comment

That would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information