Clear All

• Tom Brady Injured?

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1386375873

http://www.pagesix.com/story/curse+work+tom+s+cast

cred 2 BoneKrusher

umm what???
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He is wearing a cast on his foot

Comment

I'm sure some major news network will have news about it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          umm what???
          i thought it was kinda obvious in the pic

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Maybe this time he'll have a reason for being on the injury report.

Comment

LOl sorry i waas thinking this was a joke. Interesting. Keep it on for a week, then take it off? Interesting development
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Impossible. He is invincable.

Comment

Its probably a slight sprain.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Arod Cleated Him!

Comment

I saw this a little while earlier and just found out it's an actual video on tmz; if you see it you can tell he isn't really favoring it that much. I have a hard time beleiving it is anything more than precautionary; i didn't see a single play where he got hit awkwardly, had his foot stepped on etc. And generally you can tell when he gets up awkwardly becuase he's almost never gets knocked down.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        Arod Cleated Him!
                        Who'd win in a fight, Arod or Brady? I would take Arod in a heartbeat and that is not because im a yankee fan; arod is an absolute beast.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                          Who'd win in a fight, Arod or Brady? I would take Arod in a heartbeat and that is not because im a yankee fan; arod is an absolute beast.
                          do they get to use their weapons of choice? Like arod with his bat, and tom brady with a frozen football and gisele bundchen? cause brady could easily distract arod with his uber hot girlfriend, then bean him in the face with the football. I say brady takes it.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Anyone think this is a ploy by Billy boy? Doesn't he normally do things like this before games? Puts a bunch of players on IR.

Maybe a little mind game by Bill here, although I don't see why he'd do it because barring a huge upset where the Pats don't come to play, Brady goes out, Moss goes out, their defense forgets how to tackle...They aren't losing this game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Well, if Bill said to Tom, "Hey, walk around New York with a cast on your foot, so the media can get some snapshots of it.", I would say that's pretty low.

Of course, it's all speculation, but what's with the flowers and cake though, Brady?

Must've made Gisele mad. That poor bastard. Look at him with those supah fly flowers and baked goods though. Take note gentlemen, take note.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information