No announcement yet.

Espn ranks top qb superbowl performances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will never understand how peyton manning won the superbowl MVP over Dominic Rhodes last year.

Comment

And the worst starting QB in Super Bowl history is:

Hahaha...

Comment

How was Neil O'Donnell so high? There's no way that 11 QBs did worse than him.

Comment

Check out their stats and you'll easily see how. The other's stats are so much worse.

Reading those dreadful performance makes me laugh so hard.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
            Check out their stats and you'll easily see how. The other's stats are so much worse.

Reading those dreadful performance makes me laugh so hard.
            I would argue that no other QB has had the negative effect that Neil did against the 'Boys.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
              I would argue that no other QB has had the negative effect that Neil did against the 'Boys.
              Kerry Collins. Enough said.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Yes, Joe Montana had some pretty memorable performances in the big dance.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Why do they try to make it seem like it was Brady vs Delhomme and Delhomme lost out, he fumbled after a blown block by stuessie and wasn't hit but LEVELED by McGinest and it was Kasay who blew the superbowl, Delhomme did everything he could to win it.

Comment

Because he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by sup3rdup3r View Post
                      I don't care if you complete 30-30 passes, that is in no way ever going to be more impressive than SIX touchdown passes in a super bowl. Six touch down passes is ridiculous anyway you slice it.
                      I'm sorry 30-30 is very impressive.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by sup3rdup3r View Post
                        I don't care if you complete 30-30 passes, that is in no way ever going to be more impressive than SIX touchdown passes in a super bowl. Six touch down passes is ridiculous anyway you slice it.
                        30-30 for 7 TDs. There, I made it more impressive.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information