Gruden Given Extension.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruden Given Extension.

Think he deserves this bucs made a major improvement from last year. Gruden is one of my favorite coaches happy to see him stay in TB.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

He's a fantastic coach, glad to see some teams going for consistency. Good news for Bucs fans.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      He's a fantastic coach, glad to see some teams going for consistency. Good news for Bucs fans.
      What consistency? Bucs are so up and down every year. In my opinion they are not a playoff team next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        What consistency? Bucs are so up and down every year. In my opinion they are not a playoff team next year.
        I ment at the coaching position.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
          I ment at the coaching position.
          I dunno. He has never been able to create what he wanted to down there. He is heading into next season with an aging QB, an aging WR, a RB who may never be the same, and no depth at the first two positions I named. This team needs help. I dunno how their cap is, but hopefully they have room.

Comment

Yeah he's got his work cut out for him. Luckily they have a draft class this year that is deep at RB and there should be some value for them at quarterback as well

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'm very interested in how much he made.

Jack Del Rio will likely get a new contract this offseason, and he'll want something in the range Gruden got. Maybe more.

Comment

Jon Gruden is one of my favorite coaches, glad to see him stay in TB.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                  Jon Gruden is one of my favorite coaches, glad to see him stay in TB.
                  Bizarre to hear from a Raider fan.

Comment

He needs to get back to yelling for no apparent reason.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I dunno. He has never been able to create what he wanted to down there. He is heading into next season with an aging QB, an aging WR, a RB who may never be the same, and no depth at the first two positions I named. This team needs help. I dunno how their cap is, but hopefully they have room.
                      I believe the Bucs have about $23 million in cap room right now, and could get up to over $30 million if they release some of their players nearing the end of their career (like a Greg Spires).

As a Buc fan I'm glad Gruden was given the extension, if for no other reason because I don't know who they could have hired that would have been a better alternative. The Bucs certainly have some holes to fill, and some older players to find replacements for, but they also have some good young talent.

Work in progress is probably the best way to sum up the Bucs.
                      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                        Bizarre to hear from a Raider fan.
                        I feel the same way, Chuckys one of my fave coaches too. Glad to hear hes staying put and getting the money he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information