No announcement yet.

What ever happened to.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Drew Bledsoe and Jake Plummer? Both starters in 2006, now both are completely off the face of the earth.

And Rashaun Woods fell off the face of the earth pretty quickly too. 1st round pick in 04, out of the NFL before the 2006 season. Couldn't stick in NFL Europa or the CFL either.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
      And Rashaun Woods fell off the face of the earth pretty quickly too. 1st round pick in 04, out of the NFL before the 2006 season. Couldn't stick in NFL Europa or the CFL either.
      Since no one else is man enough, I'll post the infamous nfl.com scouting report on Woods.

Positives: Has a well-defined body with solid lower body and calf development and room in his upper body to add additional bulk … Has good quickness in and out of his breaks, showing sudden movements to get open and gain yardage after the catch … Gets off the line of scrimmage and into his routes immediately … Runs outstanding pass routes, showing crispness and explosive stop-and-go agility … Reads coverages well, making proper adjustments on the run … Can turn a short catch into a big play with his speed … Has strong hands and the ability to catch away from the body's frame … Remains focused and has great toughness catching in a crowd (will take the hit and hold on) … His speed and hip swerve allows him to elude defenders after the catch … Has excellent leg drive and strength to break arm tackles and drag defenders for extra yardage … Willing blocker who will not back down from a fight, getting good position and hand placement on the defender … Role model-type who can handle pressure … Has the separation speed to defeat most defensive backs in the deep zone … Relishes his role as the go-to receiver and has proven to be the difference-maker with the game on the line.
      Negatives
      :
      Few, if any flaws in his game, but could do a better job of tracking the ball in over his shoulder on deep routes (has misjudged these passes on more than one occasion).

Comment

wow...no negatives for woods? how was that guy not chalked up as the greatest player ever to exist in any sport anywhere?

i hope whoever wrote that up was soon thereafter looking for a new career....

Comment

trung canidate anyone? had a stint with the skins and rams...beast on madden lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
            Antonio Bryant?
            I signed him as a free agent on madden...the guy is an absolute beast...lol

Comment

Andy Katzenmoyer. Dude was supposed to be the second coming out of Ohio State. Pats drafted him, everyone got stoked, he got hurt and poof, retired out of nowhere. A lot of people questioned his heart after that...

Comment

Michael Jennings. I signed him a couple of times as a #5 WR on Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  Michael Jennings. I signed him a couple of times as a #5 WR on Madden.

Made the team out of camp last year, tore his ACL in camp this year. Probably doesn't have a spot next year.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                    trung canidate anyone? had a stint with the skins and rams...beast on madden lol
                    haha i agree i always picked him up.. but ya is he still with the rams or did he get cut?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Tyrone Calico?

Comment

-Erik Flowers
                        -Leif Larsen

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          Tyrone Calico?
                          He got cut by the titians after Roy Williams horse collared him. Someone picked him up but he was cut before training camp. Dude was an absolute monster in madden. Could never stay healthy in the pros.
                          Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                          Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Quincy Morgan?
                            Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                            Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
                              Quincy Morgan?
                              Last team he played for was the Broncos. Unemployed at the present.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information