What ever happened to.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to.....

Khiawatha Downey? The offensive line prospect back in 2004 who has multiple sclerosis?

didn't mean to be a douche...
    Last edited by JagHombre22; 01-22-2008, 07:17 PM. Reason: I was a douche...

Comment

Actually, this could be a good thread if people use it to talk about players who disappeared or prospects that looked like sure fire successes but failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
        Actually, this could be a good thread if people use it to talk about players who disappeared or prospects that looked like sure fire successes but failed.
        yea, I'll agree with that....

I'll say R.J. Soward...first round wide receiver out of USC taken by the Jaguars...

he had a real bad drug problem and eventually was kicked out of the NFL...was playing in the CFL...

don't know if he still is though...

tremendous bust...didn't even play in a regular season game...

Comment

What happened to Wendell Bryant DT out of Wisconsin, got drafted by the Cardinals and was cut 3 years ago i think

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            What happened to Wendell Bryant DT out of Wisconsin, got drafted by the Cardinals and was cut 3 years ago i think
            Nothing, he's out of the league.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
              yea, I'll agree with that....
              I'll say R.J. Soward...first round wide receiver out of USC taken by the Jaguars...
              For sure, I had an old Sporting News NFL magazine with a little section on the draft.

They were hyping up Soward as one of the best recievers to come out of college, but he had way too many problems...It's pretty sad these guys with all this potential blow it over nothing.

I really like this idea for a thread, I was actually was thinking about some guys a couple weeks back wondering what happened to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blatz View Post
                For sure, I had an old Sporting News NFL magazine with a little section on the draft.

They were hyping up Soward as one of the best recievers to come out of college, but he had way too many problems...It's pretty sad these guys with all this potential blow it over nothing.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.J._Soward

For everyone that you can think of, if you just paste their name into google/wikipedia they will come up.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post

For everyone that you can think of, if you just paste their name into google/wikipedia they will come up.
                  that's too easy... :)

Comment

Any1 know what Joe Johnson and Cleditus Hunt are doing. They both had monster contacts with the packers and were cut. Any1 seen them at your local McDonalds?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Antonio Bryant?

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                        Antonio Bryant?
                        Failed drug tests have curtailed his career.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Whatever happened to Dennis Weathersby?The guy who was shot a couple of days before the draft.I heard he later got into a car accident but is trying to get back into the NFL.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post

Tried that, hence this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...a+Downey&go=Go

I don't know if everyone thought I was joking with the initial post, but I remember Downey being one of the bigger side stories of the 2004 NFL draft and after the draft, its like he fell of the face of the earth.

Comment

Mike Williams out of Texas he was on the bills and the jags
                              or William Green, Mike Rumph,

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information