The NFL All-bust team - GAME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
    How about putting Lawrence Phillips at RB.

Dewayne Robertson was looking to come around last season. William Joseph would be a better candidate.

Kyle Turley was not a bust. He was a top offensive lineman before injuring his back.
    Because of steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
      The Newman was a joke, I was going to put Quentin Jammer there too :)

Try looking for a top 10 CB that is a bust... its extremely difficult to find one from the past 10 years.
      corner that was a big bust was bryant westbrook

Comment

David Terrell for WR, Marcus Spears for OT, Cade McNown for QB....Man I could go on and on with this.

Btw, Enis was not a bust. He just couldn't stay healthy, big difference. He was good when his knees weren't messed up. Much like Carter.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by dre1614 View Post
          You actually think he is a bust?

That is laughable

TNew is a top 5 corner
          how is he a top 5? that's ridiculous.

Comment

Joey harrington

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              David Terrell for WR, Marcus Spears for OT, Cade McNown for QB....Man I could go on and on with this.

Btw, Enis was not a bust. He just couldn't stay healthy, big difference. He was good when his knees weren't messed up. Much like Carter.
              Enis didn't produce. thus he's a bust. i don't care what the excuse is. he was a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by dre1614 View Post
                You actually think he is a bust?

That is laughable

TNew is a top 5 corner
                What the **** are you talking about? When did I say he was a bust. Learn how to read my friend before you say something.

I said TNEWFan is going to go menstral if he sees someone said this about his boy. When and where did I say he was a bust.

He went all ape **** when people said TO was overrated. It was meant to be a joke, and you being a Cowboys fan, I thought you'd get it since you've probably seen him post in your team forum before.

Yeesh.

Edit: I guess I quoted the wrong thing. But still.
                Last edited by sweetness34; 02-26-2007, 05:29 PM.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                  Enis didn't produce. thus he's a bust. i don't care what the excuse is. he was a bust.
                  Kinda hard to produce when your knees are ****. I don't call that a bust. I call that misfortune.

A bust is Ryan Leaf, Charles Rogers, Andre Ware, Cade McNown, David Terrell, etc...Guys who had ample opportunites when healthy to produce and didn't. Curtis never regained form after he tore his knee up in his rookie season.

Comment

Andre Wadsworth, DE - Cardinals

Comment

"The Boz".

Jon Sullivan DT

Comment

Terence Newman - 7 + 2 + 1 ( CHILL I WAS KIDDING )
                        I doubt you were actually kidding, but you could put ahmad Carrol instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

I had Terrell there, but for where the other 2 were drafted, they were more of busts based on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            I doubt you were actually kidding, but you could put ahmad Carrol instead.
                            Well, in a sense I was, I got Newman mixxed up with the corner that got destroyed by the (Saint's I believe) he also may have been a safety, I just remember Roy Williams and someone else getting toasted in a few games I watched... Any Cowboys fans that can elaborate for me, I forget his name.

Comment

Phillip Buchannon
                              Derrick Gibson
                              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Could Darrell Russell be considered a bust? I know he completely tore it up early on in his career in '98 and '99, but then the drugs came and the suspensions and his eventual death. Not exactly what you expect from a 2nd overall draft selection. I don't really consider him a success, could he be a bust pick?

If you want running back's look no further than Curtis Enis and Lawrence Phillips. Receiver would definitely land on Charles Rogers and Peter Warrick. Mike Williams and Leonard Davis immediately come to mind on the line and then Robert Gallery if you want to plant that on him already. Tim Couch went 1st overall so he gets a bigger bust rating than Leaf would probably. Is there any tight-end other than Rickey Dudley to choose at tight-end?

On defense the name that comes to mind immediately is Andre Wadsworth. Kevin Hardy wasn't all that you would expect from a second overall selection. He really only had one year in his career, 1999 with the Jags, other than that he didn't do anything, really. He was definitely not worth the second overall selection.

This is pretty hard to do for defense and finding 5 offensive line busts, personally, I don't think there has been 5 busts there. Safety is pretty tough, can't think of any. Not a whole lot of linebacker busts I would want to put there either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information