Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fasell, Zorn, and Rex Ryan to the Skins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg Williams is a good DC, but Rex Ryan made the Ravens a killer defense.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

That is awesome, even though the guy hasn't been hired. Surprised that there wasn't a "Fire Joe Gibbs" site.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Ryan had more to work with than Williams did. Look at his DLine when he first started. Williams had a lot of guys who didn't fit his system, and he made them respectable. He didn't have a major DE presence until this year. He had ST21 as his only true star, and the Skins were quite good under his guidance.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          That is awesome, even though the guy hasn't been hired. Surprised that there wasn't a "Fire Joe Gibbs" site.
          A Redskin fan calling for the firing of Joe Gibbs would be like a Colts fan calling for the release of Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
            A Redskin fan calling for the firing of Joe Gibbs would be like a Colts fan calling for the release of Peyton Manning.
            you would think that but not after this run, i was glad he retired

snyder is such an idiot hurry up and just get a coach so u can fire him in 2 years then pay cowher like 12 mil a year and look like a candyass dbag

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
              What happens to Greg Williams?
              I'm crossing my fingers as we speak and hoping that he comes to the Saints.
              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Rex Ryan hasnt even talked to the redskins and says he wants to stay with the ravens probably.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,5878649.story

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

According to someone on the Redskins scout.com board....

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=71&f=...1348&t=1908726
                  On SportsRise this morning, the anchor said that Kelli Johnson is reporting that Jim Zorn will get "an offer he can't refuse" to return to the Seahawks as QB coach and offensive coordinator in waiting, getting the job after Holmgren retires at the end of this coming season. He will not be coming to Washington, according to Johnson

The anchor also said that compensation issues make it highly unlikely that Rex Ryan will make the lateral move to become the Redskins defensive coordinator.
                  "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                    You should've seen the Colts board after their divisional loss to the Steelers, then.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Greg Williams is the best man for the job. But as a Dallas fan, I hope Fassell is indeed the HC. He's a loser.

Comment

I had a feeling all of that was bs, is just like when a player is a free agent, everyone always want to send them to the redskins.
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                          Greg Williams is a good DC, but Rex Ryan made the Ravens a killer defense.
                          I don't agree with that. Baltimore's defense has always been good. The coordinators came and went, but the defense stayed the same.

Why? Because of the TALENT. Look at what overhyped coordinators such as Marvin Lewis and Mike Nolan have done since they left the Ravens. Jack. Thats what they did.

How hard is it to run the Ravens defense? I mean seriously, you can call whatever you want, and chances are it will still work. They had aging CBs this year, and Ryan's "scheme" looked very vulnerable. Its not Ryan, its the players.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3214785

Well, it looks like Zorn to be OC. Good news for Campbell, I think he can preform much better in a Zorn run offense.

Although, this hasn't been posted on Redskins.com, so take it for what is worth. Earlier Fassel was reported to be the HC but isn't so far.

Comment

thats nice. i really like zorn and think that he will really help campbells future.

Comment

Damn, losing Zorn sucks.
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information