Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teams and/or players your team could never beat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could always beat Tampa Bay at home, but we could never win on the road against them. That was back when they were in our division.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Steve McNair was Steve Young Reborn when he played us. Until that fifth surgery.

Comment

I agree with Jakey, the jags always play us like we are the only team on the planet and its one of the most physical games you will see. fred taylor always scorches our D. its just something about him.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

The Eagles always seem to beat us.

Comment

We used to not be able to beat Favre, then we hired a coach that wasn't an idiot and realized it's not so hard.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

back in the day it was mark brunell and jimmy smith putting up huge numbers against the ravens... the jags were always a team that would dominate the ravens when the jags were in our division

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                The Pats always seem to have trouble with Miami and San Diego. They win many of the games, but those two seem to give them the most trouble regardless.
                Huh? The Pats have won 3 straight against San Diego including a regular season blowout and two playoff wins.

Comment

the lions are 2-12 in their last 14 games vs. division rival GB, but these days pretty much every team owns us.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

Chargers over Colts as of late.

Comment

I would love to see the Raiders beat the Packers some time soon but that will never happen.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        Brady and the Patriots. This is the only time I can remember beating them...

But what a game!
                        It was the only game I went to in about a 4 year span. It was pretty much perfect, even though Josh Reed was at his joshreediest when he dropped a wiiiiiiiide open flea flicker.
                        I can't believe how that season turned after destroying New England and Jacksonville.

But yeah, them and what art said oughta do it.

Comment

We can't seem to beat the Cowboys at Dallas. It just can't be done.

Comment

Randy Moss

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
                              Chargers over Colts as of late.
                              would have to agree...SD ruined IND's perfect season last year and beat them twice this year...

Comment

Jets vs. Willis Mcgahee

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information