Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rep that was funny

Comment

I'm not afraid to admit that I thought he actually wrote it. I really didn't investigate much into it and just assumed it was just an angry ginger who was mad at the world for what god had done to his face. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Sigh. I was reading it and I thought about whether or not he had written it a couple of times, but I decided to dismiss the fact that he might not have written it.

Oh well. It was more entertaining thinking he had written it anyway. In the end Turtlepower and I win.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Go Ethan! You rock man, you deserve this...

Letter still makes me lol...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

also jeff garcia

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
              haha i had that article in my favorites since it came out.

Same here. It's comedic gold.

Comment

well for the afc it seems browns long snapper ryan pontbriand made the pro bowl giving the browns a total of 4 pro bowlers as of now

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

No one still cares about long snappers, unless they 'write' a letter to John Madden that is this funny.

But regardless. Props to Mr. Pontbriand.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

The only thing constant the last 10 (or whatever) years in the Redskins is Albright.

I can't recall the last time we had a botched field goal or punt due to a snap.

Props to the Red Snappa.

Comment

Red Beard that guys should have been rated a little higher like Awerness come on. How the hell does he get a rating for passing, and coverage. But then again they did get the Awerness rating thing right, he sent a letter to Madden not the game developers EA.
                      Looks like now they have to make him better since he got into the probowl

Comment

i thought about making this thread when i first saw this news, but for some reason didn't.

Great minds think alike i guess

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

They'll be adding a new QB for the AFC soon. Don't think for a second that this "foot injury" Tom Brady suffered is for any reason other than to get him out of the Pro Bowl. But don't worry, it'll still be good enough for him to golf in the AT&T Classic next week... hahaha...

Comment

good stuff, i found this article a few months back and was glad i did lol...really the only way i would of known who he was

but when i read the title of the thread i thought it was about roy williams being the worst player ever asked to go to a pro bowl again

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

This guy have a 50 overall in Madden!

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                              1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                              2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                              3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                              3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                              4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                              5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                              6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                              7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

He deserve to have a 50 overall, they are going to have to make him higher up, after this pro bowl thing. If you send a letter to John Madden thinking he makes the game you deserve to be rated even lower.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information