Guess Who's Going to the Pro Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Who's Going to the Pro Bowl

No that's not draftguru151, but rather Redskins long snapper Ethan Albright. When it comes to long snappers he's one of the best, but most of you know him from this. http://www.thephatphree.com/features...2&StoryID=3159

Well now he's going to Hawaii.
    The long snapper position isn't subject to Pro Bowl voting, so the coaching staffs for each team have to select a snapper if there isn't one among the linemen already chosen. Green Bay's staff will coach the NFC, and Packers special teams coordinator Mike Stock held the same position when Albright joined the Redskins in 2001.
    Score:

Ethan Albright - 2
    John Madden - 0

That is the funniest letter ever!!!!! I can't believe I never read that.

" If Ted Washington tied a white lady up and made her wear a metal bikini, he’d look just like Jabba the Hut."

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I remember hearing about him writing to John Madden. Never did I actually read the letter.

That is a ****** hilarious letter.

"Let’s see here, I think that Orlando Pace would be slightly better at jumping intermediate routes than Larry Allen."

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I laughed my a$s off reading that, absolutely priceless. I think this was legitamately the hardest ive laughed in a while.

" also noticed that my kick return rating was a 0. I was rated a ******* zero? So you feel that I shouldn’t even receive a 10, or even a 5? You are pretty much saying that I couldn’t even fall forward on a ball kicked in my direction. I would just stand there and let the ball bounce off of my ******* face."
        Last edited by BroadwayJoe10; 01-24-2008, 08:08 PM.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

ah man, i remember that article....loved it then, love it now.

its good to hear hes doing well. i wonder if hes ever even seen the actual letter....i wonder what he thought of it

Comment

You guys do realize he didn't actually write this letter right? Please tell me you realize this.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Man, i was hoping he really did.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                You guys do realize he didn't actually write this letter right? Please tell me you realize this.
                I'm pretty sure they do.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

i did, hence me saying "i wonder if hes seen the actual letter..."

Comment

As long as he has been a redskins we have never had a problem with long snaps and im happy for him, wonder if he is gonna wear 21 too
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

That is awesome! I wonder if Madden ever commented on this "letter"
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

**** me sideways with a lunchbox!

Comment

After reading half of the posts in this thread, I'm going to side with no.

Comment

haha i had that article in my favorites since it came out.

Comment

Way to go FireCrotch!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information