Ward blindsided by Big Ben's comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Ben has a problem or an excuse for everything.
    yeah right, the dude will be the first to take the blame after a loss, sayign it was his fault, he hardly ever makes excuses

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Ben needs to focus on getting rid of the ball on time, instead of dancing around all of the time. Worry about that, not how tall your receivers are.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        Ben needs to focus on getting rid of the ball on time, instead of dancing around all of the time. Worry about that, not how tall your receivers are.
        but for everytime he gets sacked by dancing he makes a play by dancing...

you can't fault someone for trying to make a play

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
          yeah right, the dude will be the first to take the blame after a loss, sayign it was his fault, he hardly ever makes excuses
          What about when he was blaming the playoff loss on his thumb and Cowher basically called him a liar and said he knew nothing about the thumb?

Comment

You know, it's nice to see that Ben has learned from Donovan McNabb, who got lampooned for asking for "playmakers" across the team. He went into specifics and hurt his relationships with his teammates in the process.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Maybe he should throw it to his TEs.

Heath Miller= 6'5" 256Lbs.
              Matt Spaeth= 6'7" 270Lbs.

Comment

I think Ben just sees how great Burress is playing and wishes he was still in Pittsburgh.
                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Although it's actually funnier in McNabb's case, as it's quarterback that needs upgrading the most for the Eagles.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                    I think Ben just sees how great Burress is playing and wishes he was still in Pittsburgh.
                    Plax was definitely Roflisberger's favorite receiver when they played together.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

A QB would prefer a tall, slow receiver over a fast, small one any day of the week. With CBs becoming small and smaller in the league, a QB can sail a pass to a tall WR for a easy reception.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        I'll be damned. I almost dropped my sandwich when I read that.
                        way to waste a sandwich, bearfan.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

A guy can't state his opinion these days without people over analyzing what he said and blowing it out of proportion... You guys must not have read what I read because he did have very high regard for both Heinz and Holmes in that interview. What is wrong with a QB wanting a big target? Do you think Eli would be in the SB without Plax? If so you you're dreaming..

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
                            A guy can't state his opinion these days without people over analyzing what he said and blowing it out of proportion... You guys must not have read what I read because he did have very high regard for both Heinz and Holmes in that interview. What is wrong with a QB wanting a big target? Do you think Eli would be in the SB without Plax? If so you you're dreaming..
                            he didnt really belittle either of them. he said "Our receivers are unbelievable" he just wants a big receiver that can be a good bailout man if he get too much pressure. ive seen brady just huck a couple of balls up to moss, not even great passes just throwing it in the general area and moss would come up with it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                              um....no, quite the contrary.

I think Ben is a fine qb, but he's gotta stop this nonsense. And he's gotta do a better job reading defenses. If his first read isn't open, he starts dancing around and either takes a sack or gets it open to someone on adlib.

I saw against Denver, they ran Cover 2 on him on 3rd down literally 7 times in a row on 3rd and long. It kept working because Ben couldn't read it. Im sitting there watching, it was so obvious, you knew it was cover 2 before the hike. His TE was open every single time, didn't get it to him. Only after the 3rd quarter did he finally see it.

Anyway, he's a fine qb, and you can win a SB with him if you build the team the right way. But he's gotta stop with the excuses.

Comment

actually now that i actually read the comment, it was taken waaaaaaaay out of context. nvm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information