Al Davis asks Lane Kiffin to Resign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Probably because he won't have to pay him he remainder of his contract if he resigns.

That sounds like Al Davis to me.

But at $2 million a year I could put up with a lot before quitting.
    "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

This is ridiculous.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

The worse part is Al Davis is considering bringing in Dennis Green instead. I'll take Kiffin or Dennis anyday.

Comment

Yeah, why would anyone wants to risk job security to go coach for this mess that is the raiders now? If Kiffin resign, that mean a new HC, who will bring a new OC, who will mess up what JaMarcus learned last year, and destroy the shaky foundations made last year.

Comment

Also why would he let him coach Senior Bowl if he was planning on letting him go. He should of let him go earlier so that he could of been considered for some other HC jobs.

Comment

Worst part about is that Al wants Dennis Green! OMGZ!

Comment

maybe he wants to win in his lifetime. too bad belichick already has a job and bill walsh passed away.

Comment

I can just imagine the press conference after Dennis Green gets fired next year.. "HE WAS WHO I THOUGHT HE WAS!"

Comment

Al Davis probably can't name 10 people on his team. I encourage all Raider fans to hop on other team's bandwagons until this man is out of power.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Mike Singletary | Rex Ryan | Dennis Green
                      i hope Mike gets it, but Rex would be nice. im not crazy about Dennis

Comment

Crown His Asss!!!!!
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

If Rex Ryan doesn;t get the HC job, it will be great for the Jets. He wants to reunite with Mangini and become the DC of the Jets.
                          Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

You, Mr. Davis, you suck so bad! Even Germans know that

Comment

Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
                              If Rex Ryan doesn;t get the HC job, it will be great for the Jets. He wants to reunite with Mangini and become the DC of the Jets.
                              umm no he most problly goto the skins, offensce to everyone whos mad at him but im not i dont think Land will pan out, i think this is the smartest move

Comment

the espn article says that Dennis Green of all the horrible coaches is the front runner to get the job...

al davis is officially stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information