Chargers' Kaeding kicked for 5 games with broken leg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crickett View Post

Norv couldn't get the Chargers past the Patriots. Neither could Marty. And as a result, the Chargers have to sit and watch the Patriots move on. Just like Marty. You can deny it all you want, but thats the cold hard truth.
    Wow, so your "cold hard truth" is that winning 2 playoff games and advancing to the AFCCG is exactly the same as losing in the first round? Seriously, are you reading what you are writing? 28 other teams wish they had gone as far as Norv took this Charger team.

Comment

bad decision by the medical staff.
      I guess Kaeding didn't deserve all of the flak(sp?) everyone was giving him.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
        Wow, so your "cold hard truth" is that winning 2 playoff games and advancing to the AFCCG is exactly the same as losing in the first round? Seriously, are you reading what you are writing? 28 other teams wish they had gone as far as Norv took this Charger team.
        28 teams wish they lost the AFC championship game? I doubt that.
        As for losing in different rounds, if you're going to get beat by the same team, no, I don't see a difference.

Enjoy the offseason with the rest of us. Even illogical ole me.

Comment

As for losing in different rounds, if you're going to get beat by the same team, no, I don't see a difference.

You joke, but you really are not making sense. Next year if the Cowboys lose to the Giants in the NFCCG, I guarantee they had a better season than they did this year.

Yes, 28 other teams wish they had lost the AFC championship game. because it means they were IN the AFCCG.

Let's not forget that Norv, despite being just the same if not worse than Marty according to you, had his team within 2 points in the 4th quarter against supposedly the GOAT team. With a ridiculously banged up squad.

Trash him all you want, it's obvious the Chargers believe in Norv and are willing to play through insane pain and injuries to win for him. That's all that matters.

Comment

intense stuff. Thats still probably not smart though, legs are kind of an important part of the body for a kicker.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Every team other than the chargers and pats wished they would have lost the AFC Championship game. And you turned his words around. He said "teams wish they would have went as far as the Chargers", which is undoubtedly true.

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Really this and Rivers just makes you wonder what is really wrong with LT.

I mean clearly the medical staff have no regard for the players long term health, or they wouldn't let them continue, the coaching staff likewise are not concerned whether you are healthy or not.

This basically means that either LT didn't want to play or there was something seriously wrong with him.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post

I mean clearly the medical staff have no regard for the players long term health, or they wouldn't let them continue, the coaching staff likewise are not concerned whether you are healthy or not.

This basically means that either LT didn't want to play or there was something seriously wrong with him.
                  Or, they have more faith in Turner than they do in Volek or Raynor.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post

You can throw the ball and kick it on those injuries, although admittedly it takes an iron man effort.

It is impossible to burst, cut, and juke on a busted knee for a running back. That's all this is. LT has never missed a game due to injury before, if he could have played, he would have.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information