• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers' Kaeding kicked for 5 games with broken leg

Chargers' Kaeding kicked for 5 games with broken plant leg

How about some love for the kicker?

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    Well at least he has another reason for missing some easy kicks up to the NE game.

Comment

wow...what! IS that whole team on some sort of LSD or steroids or something...damn...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
        wow...what! IS that whole team on some sort of LSD or steroids or something...damn...
        Nate on steroids? If he was, then he got cheated out of his money.

Comment

three words: hes an animal
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

who is making these decision to have these guys play injured, next we are going to find out that Chris Chambers played with a broken hand

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              who is making these decision to have these guys play injured, next we are going to find out that Chris Chambers played with a broken hand
              exactly, isnt the whole job of the medical staff and coaches to prevent these guys from further injuries. Playing with broken bones, bad sprains, and partially torn MCL's hitting a already broken bone or partially torn MCL's could turn out really bad.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

it is very possible that LT is actually hurt pretty badly and that no one knows about it, like torn ACL type of stuff

Comment

hmm and i thought he sucked...probs to Kaeding

Comment

That's some crazy stuff.

Comment

That's weird, the team reported it as a i think a bruised plant leg, which was why you saw that kick bend so weird against Tenn...also helps explain the poor kickoffs against NE.....

damn even the kicker sucked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        The players. I'm sure you have seen Playmakers. I have played with a broken hand and cracked ribs, and that was in high school.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wow, Kaeding kicked with a broken leg and Rivers played with a torn ACL? That's pretty gutsy. And it is the athletic trainers job to diagnose injuries, but if a player is deadset to return there isn't much the athletic trainers can do to keep the player out.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            The players. I'm sure you have seen Playmakers. I have played with a broken hand and cracked ribs, and that was in high school.
                            upper body is completely different you can avoid being hurt all the time with those but when you have a leg injury no matter what you do you will feel the pain, i have experience trying to play with both, broken right arm was nothing my partial torn ACL hurt

Comment

LT how do you feel?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information