Who means more to NE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who means more to NE?

I was thinking about this and wanted to see what you guys thought who means more to NE?
    Bill Belichick
    50.68%
    Tom Brady
    49.32%

Who is "Who"?

Comment

Ive never heard this argument before on this board

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Ive never heard this argument before on this board
        Hey its better then who is the best RB of all time we have that thread once a week.:)

Comment

If Belichick was to leave the team they would still be amazing. If Tom Brady was to leave and they were stuck with Matt Cassell, they wouldn't be nearly as good.

Comment

gotta go with brady. hes the poster boy for the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
              gotta go with brady. hes the poster boy for the nfl.
              lol how is that relevant or did you just need to get that off your chest?

Comment

Kevin Faulk.

Comment

There is no way this is not Tom Brady.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Uhh, last time I checked Tom Brady isn't the one with a dry erase board telling the defensive front seven how to adjust while they're on the sideline. As soon as I see Tom Brady coaching defense he gets the vote, until then Bill is the winner. He means more to the entire team than Tom Brady does at this point in time.
                    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                    Dave is right
                    Originally posted by duckseason
                    Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

I voted Belicheck but in hindsight that is a mistake.

While I think Belicheck is the best coach in the NFL, he can only do so much. He can not play the game for you, he can not be on the field for those two minute drives at the end of games.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

If we are talking about winning and not jerseys sold I will have to say hands down belichik. All those games where a team was leading at half or in the 4th quarter, i will bet half of them are lost if it weren't for Bill's halftime adjustments. Plus, he built the team.

I will say that brady is more important in this one game right now, but if bill was given an entire year to find a QB or coach up cassell i'm sure they would still have done well (not undefeeated, but well). The question was who means more to NE and I don't see how Belichik isn't the answer. He has basically built the team and i'm not going to start the BB made Brady type of argument, but i will say that i feel belichik means more to NE than brady.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Bill Belichick is the reason that those two minute drives work. Bill's the reason that team works. Tom Brady doesn't make draft descisions. Tom Brady doesn't coach defense either. Bill is by far the winner in this case.
                          Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                          Dave is right
                          Originally posted by duckseason
                          Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

There is no Tom Brady without Belichick, the last minute drives, the superbowls, none of it without Belichick.

Comment

Yeah I really don't think there's much of an argument to be made for Brady. Of course he's a great QB and the Pats would suffer tremendously if they lost him, but Belichick drives that car. He is the puppet master. More so than any other individual, he is responsible for the recent success of the Patriots. Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information