No announcement yet.

Most Overrated Thing in NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QB protection. i feel that if they are in the game they know they could get hurt, it doesn't matter how you bring him down as long as you bring him down is the way i feel. don't like how the ref's SOMETIMES throws flags on some dumb shiz.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

That the league protects players like the kickers and quarterbacks. Put a yellow jersey on them and tell the other players only two hand touch for these guys!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
        That the league protects players like the kickers and quarterbacks. Put a yellow jersey on them and tell the other players only two hand touch for these guys!
        BURN!! haha

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Not exactly on topic but must underated is forced fumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            The Wonderlic, though I think sacks are somewhat overrated; it's great if someone can rush the passer but if that's all they can do and they are a starter; then it hurts the team.
            That is why Aaron Kampman is the best DE in the NFL. Not only did he have 15.5 sacks but he also had 90 tackles and is clearly a run stopper.

BTW........my 100th post YAY FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
              Do you have any idea what you're talking about?
              im not saying anything bad about Vilma..im just saying this year he wasnt as good as he was in 4-3..

your going to tell me his 113 tackles are VERY good? He didnt play VERY good..he struggled in his first year in a 3-4..cant just blame him but his 113 tackles are misleading to his production this year..same with Tedy Bruschi

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information