No announcement yet.

NFL has a new dirtiest player, same team though

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, he is one of the dirtiest players in the NFL.
    He has had a good amount of dirty hits the past season.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Going into this season, no one would ever say this about Vince Wilfork, especially given the kind of character he displays off the field. It's a little surprising that he keeps putting himself in this position...

But saying that was the worst face mask EVAH is being a little dramatic...

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        Are you? Don't pick this fight.
        I'm not picking fights. I was just wondering why he cares so much for nothing. How hard is it not to post in a thread?

Comment

Didnt Vince Wilfork claim that he was not a dirty player after the Losman hit? I wonder how he feels about that now, the way he acts on the field sometimes I think he forgets the games are being recorded...He is an elite talent so id take the small fines with his play as long as it wasnt resulting in off the field problems...

Although he has to be the new dirtiest player in the nfl, I dont think thats saying much

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

was he the one who poked (I forget who, a RB I think) that guy in the eye?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              But saying that was the worst face mask EVAH is being a little dramatic...
              the worst facemask ever would probably involve decapitation

bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                the worst facemask ever would probably involve decapitation
                The worst facemask ever happened to Larry Johnson last year. Hands down.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  The worst facemask ever happened to Larry Johnson last year. Hands down.
                  Yeah Antrell Rolle basically turned his helmet 180 degrees.

But I don't understand how they can just continue to fine this kind of behavior and not take it more seriously..

I mean, the Haynesworth thing was absurd, but it was 1 action.. Wilfork is up to what.. 4?

Knee that I believe was a no call, the eye poke and now this..

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    was he the one who poked (I forget who, a RB I think) that guy in the eye?
                    He poked Brandon Jacobs in the eye.

Comment

Wilfork is an extremely dirty player, the Losman hit was a disgrace, and then twice in the Pats/Ravens game he went after Boller's knees after Kyle had thrown the ball. The Pats are just a dirty team that gets all the help in the world, and thats why its tough, almost impossible to beat them. Don't get me wrong definitely a team of great players but when you have the NFL and the officials on your side like they do, its not shocking that they haven't been beaten yet.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I am sure that the competition committee will make some rule over the offseason about how players with multiple penalties like this will be suspended for the next game ala the horsecollar suspension but with all penalties that are severe enough to merit a fine.

...and then it will happen to a player on one of our teams and we will all cry about it.

Comment

The Dirtiest player in the league is Rodney Harrison...hands down. The Pats really have become punks because the refs let them get away with it. Look at Richard Seymour...

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                            The Dirtiest player in the league is Rodney Harrison...hands down. The Pats really have become punks because the refs let them get away with it. Look at Richard Seymour...

Please tell me you are not talking about the time he tapped Rivers and he fell down.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Please tell me you are not talking about the time he tapped Rivers and he fell down.
                              Who? Rodney Harrison or Richard Seymour?

I'm not sure if Sports Illustrated does the dirtiest player in the NFL award anymore but they used to have a selection of NFL players vote for who they think is the dirtiest player in the NFL, Rodney Harrison won the award in 2004 and 2006. In 2006 Rodney Harrison recieved 23% of the votes, the next closest players were Joey Porter and Jon Runyan with only 6%. In 2004 Rodney Harrison recieved 15% of the votes, and the next closest was Hines Ward with 9% and again Jon Runyan was on the list with 8%.

This year, Sporting News polled 107 players in the NFL for who the dirtiest player in the NFL is. Again, Rodney Harrison won by a land slide, with 29% (Richie Icognito got 2nd with 7.5%, Roy Williams 3rd with 6%, Jon Runyan 4th 4.5%, and Joey Porter 5th 4%).

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                No, I'm talking about the stomping the hands, and eye gouges...the fact that he really did deserve a penalty on that play doesn't make him dirty. You're not allowed to touch the QB...he did...should have been flagged, but that wasn't dirty...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information