NFL has a new dirtiest player, same team though

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Wilfork is an extremely dirty player, the Losman hit was a disgrace, and then twice in the Pats/Ravens game he went after Boller's knees after Kyle had thrown the ball. The Pats are just a dirty team that gets all the help in the world, and thats why its tough, almost impossible to beat them. Don't get me wrong definitely a team of great players but when you have the NFL and the officials on your side like they do, its not shocking that they haven't been beaten yet.

says the ravens fan which team especially bart scott cheap-shot reggie bush in 06 all the game.

Comment

Bart Scott doesnt count...its just his nature...btw Eru hates Bart Scott, he wanted to see him in Detroit o.O

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
        says the ravens fan which team especially bart scott cheap-shot reggie bush in 06 all the game.
        are you talking bout the time when Scott sprained Reggie ankle? Bart said he "put a little hot sauce on that ankle" because Reggie cheap shoted him earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          are you talking bout the time when Scott sprained Reggie ankle? Bart said he "put a little hot sauce on that ankle" because Reggie cheap shoted him earlier.
          i canīt remember bush cheap shoting anyone... or did you mean he hurdled him ?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
            Who? Rodney Harrison or Richard Seymour?

I'm not sure if Sports Illustrated does the dirtiest player in the NFL award anymore but they used to have a selection of NFL players vote for who they think is the dirtiest player in the NFL, Rodney Harrison won the award in 2004 and 2006. In 2006 Rodney Harrison recieved 23% of the votes, the next closest players were Joey Porter and Jon Runyan with only 6%. In 2004 Rodney Harrison recieved 15% of the votes, and the next closest was Hines Ward with 9% and again Jon Runyan was on the list with 8%.

This year, Sporting News polled 107 players in the NFL for who the dirtiest player in the NFL is. Again, Rodney Harrison won by a land slide, with 29% (Richie Icognito got 2nd with 7.5%, Roy Williams 3rd with 6%, Jon Runyan 4th 4.5%, and Joey Porter 5th 4%).
            I'm not saying Rodney Harrison is a choir boy, but he wins on reputation alone. ..

Comment

Every team has dirty players, but the Patriots just have alot more than other teams.

My favorite was when Rodney Harrison called the Giants dirty lol
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                The worst facemask ever happened to Larry Johnson last year. Hands down.
                Yep I thought he was either dead or would never walk again.

As for this thread if you saw the PC from Strahan I'm with him he pretty much said all NFL players are dirty it is a dirty game you have to be a little crazy to play the game.

Comment

yeah but there is always somebody who is crossing the boundaries.
                  Its like boxing, i mean u can hit as hard as u want and be dirty, but seriously, its just not manly to for example hit someone in the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    Yeah Antrell Rolle basically turned his helmet 180 degrees.

But I don't understand how they can just continue to fine this kind of behavior and not take it more seriously..

I mean, the Haynesworth thing was absurd, but it was 1 action.. Wilfork is up to what.. 4?

Knee that I believe was a no call, the eye poke and now this..

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Stomping on somebody's head during a football game is a million times worse than anything Wilfork has done.

And the damn eye poke wasn't even that bad.

Edit// And yeah, LJ's facemask was gruesome
                    Last edited by Shahin; 01-27-2008, 04:08 PM.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                      Stomping on somebody's head during a football game is a million times worse than anything Wilfork has done.

And the damn eye poke wasn't even that bad.

Edit// And yeah, LJ's facemask was gruesome
                      Are you kidding me? I'll agree that stomping on someone's head with your cleats is absolutely terrible and probably worse than anything Wilfork. However, that eye poke was absolutely ridiculous. Wilfork was frustrated that he wasn't doing well, he started jawing with Jacobs and then reached into Brandon's facemask and poked his eye. Because he was frustrated. That is about as punk as it comes apart from stomping on someone's helmet-less head.

I'm sick of Wilfork's punk attitude on the field. I'm glad he hasn't done anything off the field, in that regard he's doing well. But his on-field actions are ridiculous.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
                        i canīt remember bush cheap shoting anyone... or did you mean he hurdled him ?
                        well Bart did tackle Reggie when he had the ball, it was a legal hit IIRC. Maybe it wasnt picked up on camera who knows.

Comment

I love dirrty players!!! You want a dude that allways starts fights...stomps on heads...gouges eyes etc...That stuff is allways fun, i say there is not enough dirrty players in the league!

Comment

That Wilfork facemask penalty is something i see every week. Please stop overreacting. Its a classic 15 yard penalty. Turner was strong enough to cause Wilfork to let go of the facemask before it was too bad.
                            Peyton Manning Fanboy
                            Originally posted by Complex
                            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                              The Dirtiest player in the league is Rodney Harrison...hands down. The Pats really have become punks because the refs let them get away with it. Look at Richard Seymour...
                              [IMG]http://www.supermegacomics.com/fanart/fanart_malachyisntdead_emokid.jpg[IMG]

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                                Are you kidding me? I'll agree that stomping on someone's head with your cleats is absolutely terrible and probably worse than anything Wilfork. However, that eye poke was absolutely ridiculous. Wilfork was frustrated that he wasn't doing well, he started jawing with Jacobs and then reached into Brandon's facemask and poked his eye. Because he was frustrated. That is about as punk as it comes apart from stomping on someone's helmet-less head.

I'm sick of Wilfork's punk attitude on the field. I'm glad he hasn't done anything off the field, in that regard he's doing well. But his on-field actions are ridiculous.
                                You don't gotta tell me what happened, I saw it live. He didn't even get that much eyeball. I'm not sayin' it wasn't bad. It just wasn't THAT bad.

...Wear a damn visor.

RIP ST

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information