No announcement yet.

NFL has a new dirtiest player, same team though

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it funny that I new this would be about Wilfork once I read "NFL has a new dirtie."

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
      I find it funny that I new this would be about Wilfork once I read "NFL has a new dirtie."
      I HAD IT FIRST!!!!
      \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Leave Harrison alone, he gets it based on reputation and that is about it as of late. Just as a lineman gets pro bowls, Harrison has gotten this....finally next year they will have to crown someone else without a scapegoat

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Richie Incognito should get some consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Going into this season, no one would ever say this about Vince Wilfork, especially given the kind of character he displays off the field. It's a little surprising that he keeps putting himself in this position...

But saying that was the worst face mask EVAH is being a little dramatic...
            Sick Ass sig man

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
              I HAD IT FIRST!!!!
              \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
              Yeah but I have the badass sig and avi to support it, and lack the focus to remember something better right now.

Comment

As a Jets fan I hate the Patriots. But I never thought they were a dirty team. In the NFL today players who play hard fined.
                "The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique

Comment

Originally posted by illmatic74 View Post
                  As a Jets fan I hate the Patriots. But I never thought they were a dirty team. In the NFL today players who play hard fined.
                  poking eyes, ripping face masks down, diving into legs of QBS 5-8 seconds after whistles blows are signs of playing hard :/
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Definitely goes to Richard Seymour.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Was the Pats DLineman who went Haynesworth on some guy Seymour or Wilfork? I honestly cant remember

Comment

DRC is challenging Vilfork for this title, he did the most bad ass german suplex on Holt on a quick hitch as he was forcing him out of bounds

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information