Bills Re-Sign Kelsay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills Re-Sign Kelsay

bills resigned Chris Kelsay, 4 year deal. further weakens the DE free agent class. Kerney is gonna make A LOT of money now since he is the only impact starter on the open market.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/10024029

sig by BoneKrusher

I'm shocked how much money Kelsey got. 6 million a year with 13 million guaranteed? You better believe that Kerney made the right choice in voided his last two years. This market is insane. Insane.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

kerney is gonna make bank. smart man

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

thank god we got Jenkins earlyer and we paid him for 4 years 15 million with 6 million in signing bouses.

Comment

Pretty day-gone expensive.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

soon football is going to become more and more like baseball if the cap keeps expanding.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Jared Allen wants a trade too, he'd be a nice addition to most teams. I just wish Carolina had cut Rucker's ass or rather, not resigned him to a deal and waited to see how he'd freaking go last year.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                thank god we got Jenkins earlyer and we paid him for 4 years 15 million with 6 million in signing bouses.
                I'm not sure where you got your numbers but Jenkins' contract was closer to 7 million in bonuses and will pay him $6.8 million in the first year of the contract. The upfront money is a much bigger deal as it is all but guaranteed. Not as overpriced as the Kelsey deal, but not a steal by any means, particularly considering that they had more negotiating power because he was still a RFA.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I don't like the deal. We have Denney and Hargrove (gave up our 5th rounder for him) rotating opposite of Schobel and I think that is more than adequate. Also, Gaines Adams or Jammal Anderson could definitely fall to us at #12 and Marv has shown interest in DE prospects such as Mel Purcell, DE from Hawaii. Not to mention the facts that Marv loves to draft DE's and Kelsay is a liability against the run.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information