No announcement yet.

What His Trade Vaule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please awnser the person question above b4 posting yours....

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

or bart scott? id love to see him traded as well

6th rounder, I think he is a product of that system much like Ed Hartwell was.

Comment

I know it seems like the Chad Johnson situation has been defused but on the chance that it's not what could the Bengals get for him?

How about Pacman and Odell Thurman if they get reinstated?

Whad about if the Donavon McNabb rumors came to fruition?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
          Someone in the Niners forum mentioned it, I dont feel like looking for it but you can help yourself.
          If that is Niners fans setting that value... no way. Would never take a 2nd for him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post

Mike Peterson and Matt Jones...

There is never a very big market for veteran linebackers on the downside but Peterson still has couple good years left, i'd say 5-7th.

Jones is a bit of a enigma, i'd say 4-5th round based off potential... someone is going to think they can turn him into a star

Comment

How about Derek Anderson?

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
                How about Derek Anderson?
                I'd imagine they could get at least two second rounders like the Schaub deal

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  Everything I've seen has pointed to them not accepting anything less than a 1st, the'd definately want more than what Schaub got.

Comment

Roy Williams' contract status and injury history probably knock his trade value down to a 2nd round pick....but I do think he'll be somewhere else next year.

Titans' GM Mike Reinfeldt has made it clear that they're looking to trade for a WR and TE this offseason. Look for them to make a hard run at Williams; I'm guessing they'll also make inquiries as to the availability of Jeremy Shockey.

How about Pacman Jones? From a talent standpoint, the guy is worth two first-round picks....but he's such an idiot, the Titans will be lucky just to recoup their bail money. But then, all it takes is one team who's willing to roll the dice on the guy....

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      I don't think the Lions could get a 2nd for Shaun Rogers. Contract is too big and attitude problem is a huge deterrant. I think Williams is much more likely to be dealt than Rogers for that very reason.
                      If I were the Lions, I'd keep Williams for this season, then franchise tag him for 09 and try to trade him.

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                      I think it would definitely be for more, Anderson has actually played as a starter for a dozen or so games. Schaub started, what, two games? Besides, they'd have to find someone like Houston to (over)pay.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

how about Edge?

im thinking 3rd or 4th

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks View Post
                          Roy Williams' contract status and injury history probably knock his trade value down to a 2nd round pick....but I do think he'll be somewhere else next year.

Titans' GM Mike Reinfeldt has made it clear that they're looking to trade for a WR and TE this offseason. Look for them to make a hard run at Williams; I'm guessing they'll also make inquiries as to the availability of Jeremy Shockey.

How about Pacman Jones? From a talent standpoint, the guy is worth two first-round picks....but he's such an idiot, the Titans will be lucky just to recoup their bail money. But then, all it takes is one team who's willing to roll the dice on the guy....
                          His injury history hasn't been all that bad and the fact that he is still on his rookie contract is a plus I think he is still a 1st round buy.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                            yeah i know but i had to get the thread started and he most probly our only trade-able player

ok ill make a bit more intresting Todd Heap TE Ravens
                            How about Todd Heap for KGB?

Heap would get at least a 3rd rounder. It seems trade value for players has gone way down. Javon Walker 2nd rounder, Randy Moss 4th, Wess Welker was a 3rd or so (maybe 2 picks, don't remember).

I can't think of too many guys in this draft I'd want more at TE than Heap, though. Worth a 3rd, 2nd if your starter leaves or gets hurt.
                            The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

I would really be upset if we trade D.Hall

Best Case:Mid 1st round pick

Worst Case:Early 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                                If that is Niners fans setting that value... no way. Would never take a 2nd for him.
                                http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/nfl
                                http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=23734

Lions WR Williams to 49ers

Other news includes the rumor that Lions wide receiver Roy Williams is on the trading block, and one report said Detroit would look for a second-round pick in return. Williams played for two seasons under former Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz, who's now with the 49ers, so would the 49ers look to make a deal for Williams? It's unlikely, particularly at that price. Williams caught 63 passes for 836 yards and five touchdowns this year. But at 6-5, 212 pounds, he's not your typical speedy Martz receiver, and he also has been known to speak his mind. -- SF Chronicle

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information