Anything to the CJ to Mia rumors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything to the CJ to Mia rumors?

In his interview he tells Parcells to "call him and stop playing man"...Is this something that could really happen for an early 2nd rd pick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebMvv2JRnk

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

This whole thing about this is just horse manure started by the media. No one in the bengals org that ive heard of or people in cincy want chad gone. ESPN billed Chad as why the bengals sucked this past season, not our horrible defense. Chad took it personally and thats his deal. He needs to get his head on straight.
    And Chad is more than an early rd 2. He is one of the best recievers in the game. He has been top 5 in receiving yards for the past 4 years or so. If the phins got a 2nd for chambers, they would dish out more for a guy like chad.
    Chad: 559 receptions, 8365 yds, 49 tds.
    Chambers: 440 rec. 6243 yds, 47 tds
    Outside TD's considering Chad isnt our main target in the redzone, chad is worth more.
    Last edited by Bengals78; 01-29-2008, 12:04 AM.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

i think chad would have to be at least 2 2nd round picks

Comment

i'd be shocked if this happened.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I'd be surprised from the point of view that Chad Johnson can do better as far as situation with his supporting cast.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more teams on the market for a number one than there currently is in a few weeks time.

Comment

I see little reason for the Bengals to part with CJ for anything less than a mid first rounder. I don't see him as a real distraction. He handles his business on the field and is never in trouble off the field. He is also a huge entertainment factor and a monster marketing piece.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I would actually be surprised to see him not in a Miami uniform next season. First and foremost, Bill Parcells never shys away He wants to be in Miami, the Cincinnati organization loves Chad, but as a business they would be interested in trading for him for the right price. Why is this you say? Chris Henry has apparently gotten his head on straight and he's a potential Pro Bowl receiver on any other team. The only person in Cincinnati that is virtually unanimously irremovable is Carson Palmer, period.
              Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Johnson, #9, 3rd rounder, 1st next year for #1 overall! :o

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by I'mAHustler View Post
                  I would actually be surprised to see him not in a Miami uniform next season. First and foremost, Bill Parcells never shys away He wants to be in Miami, the Cincinnati organization loves Chad, but as a business they would be interested in trading for him for the right price. Why is this you say? Chris Henry has apparently gotten his head on straight and he's a potential Pro Bowl receiver on any other team. The only person in Cincinnati that is virtually unanimously irremovable is Carson Palmer, period.
                  I don't see the Dolphins willing to pay the price asked by Cincinatti. I actually believe that Chad is not going anywhere, and he will play for the Bengals going forward. Many people seem to underrate his influence on every offensive snap.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    I don't see the Dolphins willing to pay the price asked by Cincinatti. I actually believe that Chad is not going anywhere, and he will play for the Bengals going forward. Many people seem to underrate his influence on every offensive snap.
                    Yet you still cannot refute the fact that he is still a potential trade target and he CAN be traded for.

Comment

Anyone CAN be traded for. I can't dispute the fact that there have been media reports. I'm just saying that many people are underrating CJ's impact on the Bengals' offense. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        Anyone CAN be traded for. I can't dispute the fact that there have been media reports. I'm just saying that many people are underrating CJ's impact on the Bengals' offense. Period.
                        Touche, but we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I doubt the Bengals will get an offer sweet enough for them to move CJ at this point. His ability to create matchup issues on every play + his marketability is simply too valuable to Cinci.

Comment

Does Parcells really want another me-first diva WR? I doubt it.

I love Chad, and I think he's misunderstood. I also think Marvin Lewis shouldve gotten the axe, but he does not fit in with Miami or BP at all.

Comment

Did that seem sarcastic to anyone else? He doesnt wanna get traded... and oh ya if your sick of losing... go to the dolphins cause that will change things!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information