Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    I think I'm just going to root for my under/Giants + 11 tease.
    of course, money supercedes any other moral when it comes to rooting for teams other than your own haha.

    Comment


    • #32
      Wow, this thread is a joke. I will say though, it is pretty bad of the Globe to do this.

      All these stories that come out about how bad it is in NE or BOS because of the fans is stupid. Your telling me that this **** doesnt happen at the Meadowlands? or the Ralph? or the Georgia Dome? Come on, this is everywhere. Home team fans are all going to badger the away team fans any chance they get. I go to too many Bills games, and I know this for a fact. I can tell you that seeing a game at the Ralph is one of the top 3 places to see a game, and boy you cant sit in the Rokpile without fearing for your safety. I mean, comeon, please, this **** is everywhere.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        Wow, this thread is a joke. I will say though, it is pretty bad of the Globe to do this.

        All these stories that come out about how bad it is in NE or BOS because of the fans is stupid. Your telling me that this **** doesnt happen at the Meadowlands? or the Ralph? or the Georgia Dome? Come on, this is everywhere. Home team fans are all going to badger the away team fans any chance they get. I go to too many Bills games, and I know this for a fact. I can tell you that seeing a game at the Ralph is one of the top 3 places to see a game, and boy you cant sit in the Rokpile without fearing for your safety. I mean, comeon, please, this **** is everywhere.
        What is everywhere? What doesn't happen at the Meadowlands or the Georgia Dome? I was at the Giants/Pats game this year and all the G-Men fans were pretty civil. The Pats fans were the asses. Although I can't say it would have been that way if it were the Cowboys or Eagles in town. And I've been to the Georgia Dome. Those fans don't say a peep. But we weren't talking about that anyway.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          Wow, this thread is a joke. I will say though, it is pretty bad of the Globe to do this.

          All these stories that come out about how bad it is in NE or BOS because of the fans is stupid. Your telling me that this **** doesnt happen at the Meadowlands? or the Ralph? or the Georgia Dome? Come on, this is everywhere. Home team fans are all going to badger the away team fans any chance they get. I go to too many Bills games, and I know this for a fact. I can tell you that seeing a game at the Ralph is one of the top 3 places to see a game, and boy you cant sit in the Rokpile without fearing for your safety. I mean, comeon, please, this **** is everywhere.
          its not that bad at Giants stadium. its filled with geezers who are too old and tired to cheer, or yell at opposing fans. you see it on the upper tier, but not the lower tier. maybe a little bit in the messanine seats.

          Comment


          • #35
            All I have to say is this game can't come fast enough. I am just so sick of all this BS pregame ****. Just let the game happen, let someone win and someone lose, and let us all live with the results. That's all I want at this point.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jay View Post
              All I have to say is this game can't come fast enough. I am just so sick of all this BS pregame ****. Just let the game happen, let someone win and someone lose, and let us all live with the results. That's all I want at this point.
              thats for damn sure. the wait is killing me.

              Comment


              • #37
                Yeah, see that's the thing. I don't care about all that stuff. I don't care about the books, I don't care about the guarantees, I don't care about walking boots, and I don't care if Gisele is going to be at the game. If we lose, that sucks. If we win, awesome. Just bring on the damn game already and stop over-analyzing every microstat and cosmic resemblense and alignment of planets that say _____ will win, and comparing the amount of fruit cups the 2007 Giants and 2001 Patriots ate.

                It got old like two weeks ago.

                Edit: and that was spoken in generality, not at you...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  Yeah, see that's the thing. I don't care about all that stuff. I don't care about the books, I don't care about the guarantees, I don't care about walking boots, and I don't care if Gisele is going to be at the game. If we lose, that sucks. If we win, awesome. Just bring on the damn game already and stop over-analyzing every microstat and cosmic resemblense and alignment of planets that say _____ will win, and comparing the amount of fruit cups the 2007 Giants and 2001 Patriots ate.

                  It got old like two weeks ago.

                  Edit: and that was spoken in generality, not at you...
                  Well the boot is definitely worth noting. It has been blown out of perportion but it is still worth nothing. It is obviously not a serious injury but the in the biggest game of the year, the NFL's MVP missed a week of practice. It is definitely worth noting.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    What happens if you pre-order now, and they lose? Full refund or they publish the book anyway...I bet the only part of the books that not finished is the super bowl and they will print that up as the game comes to a close, its a shame to see stuff like this





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Well the boot is definitely worth noting. It has been blown out of perportion but it is still worth nothing. It is obviously not a serious injury but the in the biggest game of the year, the NFL's MVP missed a week of practice. It is definitely worth noting.
                      But is it really worth stalking him through the streets of New York? I mean seriously. Now he also has the flue. Maybe we should be checking in to make sure Mommy is tucking him in at night? I know we both know the drill, it's just getting tiresome.

                      But it is also worth noting that the Boston Globe is owned by the New York Times...
                      Last edited by Jay; 01-29-2008, 01:11 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        But is it really worth stalking him through the streets of New York? I mean seriously. Now he also has the flue. Maybe we should be checking in to make sure Mommy is tucking him in at night? I know we both know the drill, it's just getting tiresome.

                        But it is also worth noting that the Boston Globe is owned by the New York Times...
                        Well, I think they were stalking him through the streets of New York before they knew about the boot. Thats what the paparazzi does.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I couldn't care less about Pat's fans or Yankee fans or anybody's fans. I'll watch the game on TV although I've been to 6 Super Bowls.
                          I want to see a perfect season so I'm rooting for NE, another year, another time I might root for the underdog but not this season. a perfect season is something special and I want to see it. I saw the Miami perfect season and now I might see the NE perfect season. Those are memories you don't forget.
                          And proud of it!!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            As arrogant as it is, its no more arrogant than the Super Bowl shuffle. When you're 18-0, you can be as cocky as you want.
                            But it was a lot less cool. Honestly I'm tired of people crying about the Patriots. You just look like a bunch of girls, and that's an insult to girls.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              every Celebrity is going to stalked down. Everyone. Those people are called Paparazzi and get money for it. Its not like 100 fans stand outside his house and boo

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Renji View Post
                                every Celebrity is going to stalked down. Everyone. Those people are called Paparazzi and get money for it. Its not like 100 fans stand outside his house and boo
                                LEAVE BRADY ALONE!!!!!!!!.

                                Last edited by Crickett; 01-29-2008, 02:04 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information