No announcement yet.

19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope the Pats lose. It's going to be so much fun posting choke jokes and pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      But it was a lot less cool. Honestly I'm tired of people crying about the Patriots. You just look like a bunch of girls, and that's an insult to girls.
      its jealousy quite honestly. we all wish our teams were as dominant as the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
        I really hope the Pats lose. It's going to be so much fun posting choke jokes and pictures.
        Oh man, and maybe after that you can give everyone wedgies too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
          Like this one. Sorry I had to.

Comment

BLARG! I hate you...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

absolutely goin to buy it, but it is kinda goin overboard

Comment

That is nuts! Just like those *** ass 19-0 pink t-shirts.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

The two weeks before the super bowl are really filled with a lot of nonsense. I can't wait for the game because they are two great teams who match up well and battled for 60 minutes against eachother a few weeks ago. I am from Boston and still live in Massachusetts (when I'm not at school) so I am and have always been a Pats fan and hope we win. However, I go to Ole Miss so I'm hoping Eli plays well (but the Pats still win).

As for the talk about all Pats fans being assholes, if you have been on this board before you should know that all of the Pats fans on here (as few as there are) very rarely cause any problems or are assholes. So lets just wait for the game and try to leave out as much of the pregame nonsense as we can.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    I think New England fans have gone universally overboard. After years of pain and suffering, they now have some sustained success, but they haven't realized that once you have that success, you should act with class, like you've been there before.
                    I just want to point out that Electric Eye gave me negative rep for stating an opinion that I later backed up with tangible evidence of events that I witnessed. Terrible use of the rep system... Worst part: Didn't even have the guts to reply in the thread to make a counter case.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Funny.
                      http://www.amazon.com/New-York-Giant...e=UTF8&s=books

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

The entire idea of pre-ordering books about a game that hasn't been played yet is flat ridiculous. Both publishers (and any others) should be ashamed.

Comment

My how the tables have turned...

Comment

For the record, I am against any purveyor who tries to profit from a circumstance such as this.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I just want to point out that Electric Eye gave me negative rep for stating an opinion that I later backed up with tangible evidence of events that I witnessed. Terrible use of the rep system... Worst part: Didn't even have the guts to reply in the thread to make a counter case.
                              I would just like to point out that bsaza2358 made yet another moronic post based on an opinion that is in no way supported by any tangible evidence besides hersay and bias. Terrible use of the forum system. Worst part; He calls me out for deciding not to post and add validity to this this pathetic excuse for a thread in an attempt to save face while further agitating things.
                              Last edited by ElectricEye; 01-29-2008, 02:53 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Yeah someone just posted that on our Giants.com board, which makes me think, what the hell is going on? Are both books even real? If so that's pretty damn arrogant for both cities. Kind of funny in a way, because one author will not be publising their book.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information