No announcement yet.

2008 Free Agency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Turner to the Packers would be so awesome! I really hope Ted Thompson tries for him. I also hope we get a solid nickel like Foxworth so we can go BPA in the draft. Not much to be filled really.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
      No, but if we kick Gaffney ad Caldwell out he can be our #5 WR.
      Reche Caldwell isn't on the Patriots roster ... he's with the Redskins.

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Devery Henderson says 'hello'. :(
      And he points and laughs at Keith's stone hands.

But I do wonder where Henderson lands up. Good call bringing him up.

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I want the Saints to sign quite a few guys. I'll get into more depth about that later.
      It seems the Saints have a mindset of trying to sign less-costly/ mid-level free agents, in addition to building through the Draft. I think it's a solid approach, assuming they continue to draft well. Then again, they did sign Brees to a big contract, so maybe they have decided to pick their spots when available.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Had the packers had the ball to pull the trigger they were offered Turner and moss last year theyd be in the super bowl.

Comment

I really did think Moss was going to end up in Green Bay last year. Still, I'm not sure wide receiver was anything close to the problem with the Packers in 07.

The non-Favre problem is that you can put up 30-plus on the Packers defense. It's strange, as they look good and have very good players in all three levels, their defensive line is stacked with talent who can excel in their planned rotation, but somehow it doesn't completely translate when faced with a good offense or the Bears offense.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
            Had the packers had the ball to pull the trigger they were offered Turner and moss last year theyd be in the super bowl.
            How do you know that?
            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information