X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end-around to Dante Hall lives!

I think its a good pickup for the Rams.

Comment

Great pick-up for the Rams, and bringing a familiar and legitimate coach into the fold should squelch some of the discontent we saw from Rams players last season. The team picking up his playbook shouldn't be a concern given their past experience with Martz and the Coryell philosophy. Hopefully things get back on track for St. Louis, and with a capable coordinator, Linehan can focus on being an actual head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        remember when all kinds of skins fans were talking up their offense when they first picked him up
        Remember when Joe Gibbs held Al back and didn't let him run his O and the players didn't buy in to it?

Comment

I guess it's understandable, but pretty ridiculous to hear Redskins fans talking **** on Joe Gibbs aka 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Head Coach for the Washington Redskins Joe Gibbs.

This is a good pickup for St. Louis.

Comment

Did you see Gibbs' second go-around?
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

good call by Rams, maybe next year Al becomes Head coach and makes the Rams almost the greatest show on Turf

Comment

It could be a good hire, the Rams have veterans on the offense (including quarterback, importantly) who might be able to immediately digest and enact Saunders' offense. It's certainly a better hire than their offensive line coach.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                  I guess it's understandable, but pretty ridiculous to hear Redskins fans talking **** on Joe Gibbs aka 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Head Coach for the Washington Redskins Joe Gibbs.

This is a good pickup for St. Louis.
                  not really, and im not talking **** just sayin he was way too conservative when he was here and the game passed him by it was just fustarting to see him like that and a waste of 4 years

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    Did you see Gibbs' second go-around?
                    It wasn't that bad. 2 years in the playoffs out of 4 with their talent can't be considered terrible. Definitly wasn't great though.
                    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                      It wasn't that bad. 2 years in the playoffs out of 4 with their talent can't be considered terrible. Definitly wasn't great though.
                      it wasn't good
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I can sense the rest of the league shaking in their boots. I've only got one word to say about this hiring, "Championship."

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Al Saunders is a bit overrated, IMO.

Everyone talks about how big and diverse his playbook is, but success isn't about that--- it's about executing.

The San Francisco offenses that helped win all those Super Bowls playing in a West Coast Offense that, essentially, had just about 25 plays. Sure, 25 plays that were replicated in different formations, but still, just about 25 plays. 25 plays that were practiced and executed to ruthless precision.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information