No announcement yet.

IS 85 going anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad talks to much to be part of the PAT's anyway. And they would rather resighn Randy than pick up Chad

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

The Patriots would change a lot about how Chad interacts with the media. It is a totally moot point.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

If he's unhappy with Carson Palmer he'd be suicidal with Alex Smith..

Comment

The 49ers have too many other needs to go out and spend a first round pick on Chad Johnson. Let's talk about realities...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

For the record, I said they were capable of making the move, not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              If he's unhappy with Carson Palmer he'd be suicidal with Alex Smith..
              I agree he would prob. be mad at P.Manning or Brady after a while. He needs attention this is his way of getting it since he is not on the field in the Super bowl.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Let's clarify the list of teams that are capable of making the move and would match CJ's need for the media spotlight and winning:

Philly, Dallas (extra first rounder), Washington, Tampa Bay, and Carolina

That is not in any particular order.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  Let's clarify the list of teams that are capable of making the move and would match CJ's need for the media spotlight and winning:

Philly, Dallas (extra first rounder), Washington, Tampa Bay, and Carolina

That is not in any particular order.

I dont think Dallas would work becouse of T.O. and the talk right now is on getting D-MAC

I agree with Philly, Washington, Tampa

But not Carolina becouse that is S.Smiths team and He needs the ball a lot. And there is noone to pass the ball to him.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Steve Smith and CJ played in Juco together before Smith went to Fresno and CJ went to Oregon. They're good friends.

Comment

Steve Smith and CJ played in Juco together before Smith went to Fresno and CJ went to Oregon. They're good friends.
                      So is chad and TJ..But when it comes to getting the ball all chad cares about is chad.

But that is a good point about him and smith. But he would still need a good QB. If the ball is not on the spot he cries.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

it goes beyond all this though. chad wants to go somewhere, where the team is balanced enough to make a good run. re: randy moss.

chad in carolina would open things up. jake delhomme is a solid qb who can get the ball to his wr, and with chad and steve smith, man that open a lot of things up. especially with a solid defense. i

quite honestly, what randy moss is doing this year, is changing a lot of the way mouthy WR used to be. at least i think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                          it goes beyond all this though. chad wants to go somewhere, where the team is balanced enough to make a good run. re: randy moss.

chad in carolina would open things up. jake delhomme is a solid qb who can get the ball to his wr, and with chad and steve smith, man that open a lot of things up. especially with a solid defense. i

quite honestly, what randy moss is doing this year, is changing a lot of the way mouthy WR used to be. at least i think so.

I agree that Randy has changed and is finaly becoumeing who everyone wanted him to be..( a great all around player and a good teammate).

I do agree if Jake comes back 100% they could really ballance that team. They have 2 good RB's but there is no pass threat with the QB's they had this year.

But do you really think Lewis is going to let Chad go. He already said Chad is going nowhere. I thinck Cincy also really needs Chad

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Chad Johnson is not nearly the same as Randy Moss, who would complain and take plays off. In a lot of ways, he is more similar to TO. Brash, talented, max effort guy. Wants to win, needs attention and adulation. On the field, awesome guy. Not a lot of trouble off the field in terms of police stuff.

Comment

Chad Johnson is not nearly the same as Randy Moss, who would complain and take plays off. In a lot of ways, he is more similar to TO. Brash, talented, max effort guy. Wants to win, needs attention and adulation. On the field, awesome guy. Not a lot of trouble off the field in terms of police stuff.
                              I never really compared the two. I was just using that in a general sense. I mean, TO never went off this year like he has previously, Chad wasnt the same as previoud years...you catch my drift.

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                              I agree that Randy has changed and is finaly becoumeing who everyone wanted him to be..( a great all around player and a good teammate).

I do agree if Jake comes back 100% they could really ballance that team. They have 2 good RB's but there is no pass threat with the QB's they had this year.

But do you really think Lewis is going to let Chad go. He already said Chad is going nowhere. I thinck Cincy also really needs Chad
                              Well, im mean, things happen. Chad isnt happy right now, he can only do bad things in the clubhouse, as we've seen. I think that it may actually be a wise move to trade him because they can pick up a good bunch for the future to build off of. I think even without Chad, they will be fine with Housh and Chris Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                                I never really compared the two. I was just using that in a general sense. I mean, TO never went off this year like he has previously, Chad wasnt the same as previoud years...you catch my drift.

Well, im mean, things happen. Chad isnt happy right now, he can only do bad things in the clubhouse, as we've seen. I think that it may actually be a wise move to trade him because they can pick up a good bunch for the future to build off of. I think even without Chad, they will be fine with Housh and Chris Henry.

What do you think he is worth in a trade what picks?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information