IS 85 going anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
    What do you think he is worth in a trade what picks?
    I think that if CAR was going to trade for him, he is definately worthy of a 1st rounder. At least, I would give up a 1st rounder for him. CAR has the 13th pick i believe, which may be a little high, but i would pull the trigger if thats what they wanted. Maybe a deal with a couple draft picks, coming and going.

Comment

I was thinking more like a 2nd and a 4rth. They need what they get in the first round more then they need another WR

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I was thinking more like a 2nd and a 4rth. They need what they get in the first round more then they need another WR
        Yea you could be right. I was speaking more on what I would do, but yea I wouldnt be surprised if thats what it took.

Comment

That would be a good move. I would hate it being a Saints fan and having to cover both players with no real CB 2 times a year.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

That would be a good move. I would hate it being a Saints fan and having to cover both players with no real CB 2 times a year.
            I think that would be a great team, and they would be prime for a great run.

Comment

New chad chatter per PFT,

Johnson also was on WSCR in Chicago, during which he said he'd make quarterbacks Rex Grossman or Kyle Orton into superstars. Johnson also said, "I've worked myself to a point to where I make the quarterback look good regardless of what he does or where he puts the ball."

Before the interview, Johnson wrote on a note pad to Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, "Can I play in Seattle?"

According to the Boston Globe, Johnson approached a Boston reporter and said, "I'm going to be playing for your team next year.

wow he is trying to go everywhere

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Hes welcome in New england......WHAT! i can dream.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Philly and Washington makes the most sense...Dallas makes no sense, the media would be waiting for a story to come all year long and it would be a circus in the locker room...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

New chad chatter per PFT,

Johnson also was on WSCR in Chicago, during which he said he'd make quarterbacks Rex Grossman or Kyle Orton into superstars. Johnson also said, "I've worked myself to a point to where I make the quarterback look good regardless of what he does or where he puts the ball."

Before the interview, Johnson wrote on a note pad to Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, "Can I play in Seattle?"

According to the Boston Globe, Johnson approached a Boston reporter and said, "I'm going to be playing for your team next year.

wow he is trying to go everywhere
                    Keep posting your sig is fun to look at.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

What a douchebag.

He's not even the best receiver on his own team.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Johnson also admitted that he is frustrated in Cincinnati. "Stuff is just not right," he said. Near the end, he hinted that he might retire. "I might have to hang it up," he said. "You never know."

Right i dont see him doing that...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Philly and Washington makes the most sense...Dallas makes no sense, the media would be waiting for a story to come all year long and it would be a circus in the locker room...
                          i think carolina makes sense as well. reuniting steve smith and chad johnson could be good. they have a pretty good defense, and with delhomme in there, they could make some hug strides next year.

Comment

I believe he is 29 or 30 I don't see any one giving up a first round pick with his age and mouth.

Comment

The more i think about it i would have to say a team that would be a good fit would be Philly. They need a playmaker WR and that would make McNabb happy. And he would get alot of balls. Kind of like when T.O went there.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

He would fit on a ton of teams.
                                I think Cincy should trade him, they need defense bad.

Palmer likes to put his Receivers in tough spots over the middle, Housh and Chris Henry fit that better than Chad does. They could also get themselves a good receiving Tight End and that would help Carson a lot.

Trading him would give them some cap space and they could make a run at the best defenders that hit Free Agency.
                                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information