No announcement yet.

IS 85 going anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Chad wants out but doesn't want to say it openly or completely, and look like the bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      I think Chad wants out but doesn't want to say it openly or completely, and look like the bad guy.
      Dont you think going at this way is worse?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...cho_cinco.html

Comment

He said in Chicago he would make Sexy Rex and Drunk Orton into superstars.
          Hello? Sexy Rex & Drunk Orton > Ocho Cinco :D

apparently he wants out and doesnt care where he is going to

Comment

The Bengals need to get rid of this guy if they seriously care about winning football games, and not about show business. He wants out, and if I could get a decent offer (2nd round +) I would take it in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
              i think carolina makes sense as well. reuniting steve smith and chad johnson could be good. they have a pretty good defense, and with delhomme in there, they could make some hug strides next year.
              I really don't want him, he won't get the ball enough and he will cry. Smith doesn't need a superstar on the other side, he needs a guy who can hold his own and be consistent. I would much rather have TJ, they would be a perfect combination.

Comment

D. Jarrett can hold his own, ohh wait has he even see the field this year. I am not sure. Yeah come to think of it I haven't heard anything about him where he at

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                  He said in Chicago he would make Sexy Rex and Drunk Orton into superstars.
                  Hello? Sexy Rex & Drunk Orton > Ocho Cinco :D

apparently he wants out and doesnt care where he is going to
                  Its easy to say he can make any QB great but it is a whole different thing once he goes there and sees what playing with a poor QB is like.
                  "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

If Chad wants to throw his teammates under the bus that's fine. I hope he gets traded somewhere with a trash QB and destroys his numbers.

If he wants to leave, just say, "things aren't working here, I need to move on" and let it be known you don't want to be a Bengal. It's so disrespectful the way he's doing it. I defended Chad anytime some half-*** fan would say he's the reason for our struggles, that was BS. Things like this destroy a teams chemistry, I think it's past the point of return... I can't imagine how he could fit in the locker room after saying all of this.

As far as I'm concerned he can't be traded far enough away from here. He's not even the best WR on this team.

A first rounder (any first rounder) hopefully gets it done. We take two defensive guys with both 1st rounders and either sign a WR in FA or draft one in the second or with one of our thirds.

Comment

How stand up of Chad, I'm starting to get really dissapointed that I defended this guy...

Reached by The Enquirer on his cell phone in Phoenix, Johnson said: “I haven’t spoken to you all year. Why you calling my (expletive) phone? Why you calling my phone?

“I don’t care what you heard on the radio.”

Comment

/\/\

that is reasonable do you want some news papers calling you on your private cell phone. I see why he is getting mad.

Comment

Yeah, I guess that's true. Chad was just always so approachable and friendly here, it's strange to have him being so spiteful against everyone here in Cincinnati.

Anyways, more on topic. I posted this on the team forum but it's worth mention here:

So while the team’s options are limited, discipline can be imposed. And a league source with knowledge of the dynamics of the Bengals front office predicts that the current situation could eventually result in a T.O.-style feud.

“Mike Brown won’t trade him under any circumstances,” the source said. “They will let him sit and rot.”
                          While we all know that's very unlikely, if anyone would do it it'd be Mike Brown. I think it'd be a terrible idea, I just think it's time to part ways now. There will be zero fan backlash if he's traded after the things he's said the past two days in my eyes, I went from supporting him to can't stand him in a hurry.

Highest first rounder gets it done.

EDIT: LOL I just realized my s/n needs to be changed haha, no way. I think PalmerToTJ shall do haha
                          Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 02-01-2008, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Patriots would be a nice home with or with out Moss
                            but week 1 he'll be a bengal

Comment

I think people are being a little harsh on him. He wants to be on a team that is a real contender without all of the problems the bengals have. He's mouthy, but its all in good fun. People want to criticize him and make him into some sort of TO villian type of guy, but all he wants is to compete and win championships. Every team should want Chad on their team, except maybe Dallas or New England who already have superstar WR of a similar caliber. Hell, I'd love to have him in Pittsburgh, although Hines Ward will probably whine about it or something.

Comment

A guy who trashes his teammates, front office and fanbase publicly is bound to come off as a villian. I mean I can understand being unhappy but it's pretty low to do what he's doing. Keep in mind I've always defended Chad.

He wants to be on a real contender yet he's talking about going to Miami and Carolina... Please.

I honestly don't see how we can keep him around given what's been said because of the problems it would cause internally. I really doubt he plays in a Bengal uniform next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information